Have You Watched This Video???

lady gaga went to one too

I just love that kid hes booking a bullet appointment @#streets

Udongo uwahi ungali maji. From whom did the kid learn all this?

Hahahahahhahah…imebidi nicheke kwanza. Hapa mama yangu angekua amekupiga vita ingine alikua anaiita “come and see”. Ushaiona vita unapigwa na kila kitu available mpaka unaumwa? Hio sasa.

oooh my…the slap that kid would get from me would echo all the way to the moon dunia inyamaze kwanza

Hehehehe. All those threatening violence on the kid, alafu hiyo isipowork utado?

There are many ways to discipline an errant child where a good hiding is not an option… withdraw privileges kama hiyo simu, Tv, pocket money… for unacceptable behaviour.

1 Like

Bad parenting, working nonstop and neglecting the youngs ones…
They are some who are well behaved though…

single mothers wanashida

1 Like

The kid could be having Tourette Syndrome, or some other condition, yet everyone is talking about how you would whip him

1 Like

Hata waguruki tumeona wakifanya something outragoeus wanatandikwa vizuri mpaka anarudi normal,hiyo syndrome unasemea ianweza tibiwa na kiboko.

1 Like

Boss you just reminded me of an Episode of South Park where Eric Cartman overheard a kid with Tourette Syndrome cursing and he pretended to have it too…He cursed everyone at school and they felt sorry for him…“Shit balls”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fGaNpgiAHg

syndrome or not kiboko is a universal cure ever wondered why grown men kitambo when sentenced ulikuwa unaskia kifungo na viboko viwili…look at our generation kiboko ilikua inatembea from school to home ata kwa street ukimess jirani akunotice anakunyorosha…

http://i.giphy.com/pRotk2UQTsozm.gif

1 Like

There has been failure of the parents in the little years he has been brought up, discipline kids from scratch 2.5yrs and definitely he will be tamed except for hyper kids but if you see your kid climbing all over seats and tables and you are there celebrating you are in for an embarrassment once you go visiting friends

you’ve reminded me of a movie of a boy with that disease…alikua na matusi sana til he had to be taken to a behavioral facility. Sikumbuki the title of that movie though

Well,you don`t see or hear any Man in that house.
Wazungu wameweza to Colonise us once again by handing the African woman in Europe more rights than she can be held Responsible for.
I am sure the racist white folk watch this with a smile on their face knowing that they are in control of the black man for at least two more generations.
African women in Europe; Wake up and Think and before you call the cops on your man for something that you can work out or the next time you think you are better off alone because the Government houses you,feeds and educates your kids while their father has to go to court to be allowed access to them,Take a look at the consequencies of your actions and poor Judgement.
I have no love for Single Mother Whores. (Let it Be Known!)… And God will judge you as well for abusing your place in modern society.You will never know peace of mind you Cheap,manipulative Sperm Depositories who pass for “single mothers”.

WOW. You are really pissed. Mzulu amekustress sana lately being end month ama?

:D:D:D:DGod will judge you. Why are you judging them yourself. Are you God?

I am not going to dwell on this because i am only here for fun and i have to deal with the realities of that video etc. in my real life.
@Unicorn ,you know i am not refering to you or any woman in your cicumstances and im sorry if i offended you but believe me…I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!.. and God help our Children.