Hawa Watu Wa ASK ME HOW Hawawachi Tupumue Kwa Chochio Media

my ex once went for these things. can’t remember what the product was. a colleague of hers kept insisting that she should attend. ah kufa dere kufa makanga, akagive in. i had been telling her to ignore it.

anyway, she went for it and came back just laughing saying weh weh weh weh watu wanatuona mafala. first thing is you invest 16500 in the biz. then IMMEDIATELY you’ve paid the investment, you get 4500 back into your account automatically! (that means you lost 12500 but they try to make it look like a gain).

as she’s being taken through, some very very sharply dressed guy walks in, clutching a mac and a very expensive phone. you can see he has “made it”. then her friend whispers ati “huyo ndio mwenye hii biz. ni tajiri sana huyo pesa kama za mwizi” (that is the 2nd “confirmation” that the biz is good).

then she walks out, and some guy who was part of the conference comes and sits near her. he starts telling her the way he started but was very skeptical but he decided to try. so now he had just landed from Dubai two days ago and was travelling to SA in a week’s time to follow up “other investments”. and he only began 3 months prior. then as the chic friend walked back in, the guy left. alisalimiana na dame. then the chic comes and says “huyo ni success story ingine sijui kama amekushow…

at the end, they tried to pressure her to make the payment immediately but she said she’ll have to convince nyumbani first before any money leaves the coffers. they kept saying pigia boyz wako umshow hii kitu ni serious at least akubali umalize hii story. she stood her ground and said no na si kitu ya simu. meanwhile the “owner” was in a corner pretending to be very busy.

she came to the car laughing and tukapitia java kukunywa kahawa. we had just “saved” 16500 so we figured we deserved a treat.

Kuna ingine ya ku travel …buy in ni 40k. The more ppl you introduce the more your rank/ travel packages increase… some lady tried to pitch the idea to me nikamshow i will think about it to this day hajawai pata response. Tukipatana tunapitanaga kama kbs.

:D:D:D A fool and his man, literally

:D:D:D

Hehe. Ile they are holding a banner written “you should be here”. Hiyo upuss nikama walifika optimum level, nowadays siwaoni

Zii, I might be a peasant, but I’ve been in biz long enough to know one can’t just make obscene profits in a matter of months. Mi huwauliza very many logical questions, to which they always reply “kuja kwa meeting tao, hayo maswali yote yatajibiwa”. Hapo ndio unajua umemweza.

It is well and alive from whatsapp status & instagram she is enjoying pesa ya mafala… she even tried to bait with me complimentary tickets to attend a matt morris seminar.

I also attended one of their meetings after form four. It was in Nakuru, Carnation Hotel if I can recall very well. A cousin of mine who worked in town those days got an invite and he was told to tag one friend to the meeting.

Siku ya meeting we were told all those success stories - cash, traveling, and all the fine things in life. Mimi as someone who reasons, I asked my cuzo, “if these people are rich as they claim, why can’t they even afford to buy a soda for each one of us.” It was in the aftertoon and it was hot in there, so my cuzo also said he doubted these stories. We left the meeting before iishe.

FFD to campus and some friends of mine from ocha bado walikuwa wanakuwa tricked to attend these desperado meetings

This is now common

MLM breaks families and destroys relationships. Halafu after kunyolewa rafiki anavuka barabara msikutane because the embarrassment is huge.

Makanga ya Learjet!

Bottom line, greed is what makes people to be conned. Kenyans in particular like short cuts to riches which makes them a soft target to politicians and conmen

These are fraudsters. Avoid them like the plague!

Kwani unaweza kutoa kichwa nje ukiwa Kwa ndege?

I always say this: If you see somebody is desperate to show you how to make money, that is a conman.

Real birrionares don’t want people to know how much money they make neither do they want to teach people their ways.
Watu wapambane na hali yao. Kama haujui kutengeneza pesa, shida yako.

Angusha hekaya vile ulililia ndani ya blanketi.