Hawayuni

The insults,the hekayas en sharing info anonymously is what made klost vibrant en addictive en now we have ktalk.You remove dis features en it bcomes boring so being a fence seater u truly add nothing to this addictive village.

if no one insults you, then there is something you are not doing right…thats klists/ktalks pecular way of saying karibu…you are appreciated…:slight_smile:

i thought it was cameron…:slight_smile:

Karibu kaka braza, tuko huku. I can offer myself to show you around and introduce you to some of the elders and fellow villagers.

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

If you are person of copy/pasting stuff from the net like @spax without acknowledging the source, we shall know…and you shall be ridiculed accordingly!

1 Like

@ Veved sailing on the same boat hia

1 Like

acha nitengeneze new handle nikaribishwe pia

4 Likes

Mihindi tafukuza wewe kazi. Wewe hapana cheza ktalk na kazi ya mihindi iko pending

Hehehe Kuna siku klist iilikua imewaka moto you would wake up to 30 new listings all political /tribal… Hehe it was truly a mudfight hadi it was on national TV as one of the hate websites… Kina Mbudi, Wakanyama, Col Kakende, f mungai, ranny, msuper, were the ringleaders who eventually dragged everyone into the tribal hate. There was no middle ground, either you are jubilee or cord. The village was divided into two. . Yaani an innocent listing like “today was a good day” would deteriorate into a bitter foreskin vs jiggers battle leaving the owner of the listing baffled… Sad but funny

7 Likes

To survive here you need a thick skin like an armadilo, as the insults come you brush em off and move on.
Lakini kunazingine epic hua zinaniangusha na kicheko.

1 Like

We will smell you from far…u will not hack :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hiyo siwezi. Wamenitusi mara kadhaa can’t dare

Best is subjective and radio listener demographics are very diverse. That rude boy ametoka mbali.

1 Like

Asanteni sana wanakijiji. I already feel at home. Th village is a vibran one and I know it will stay like that for even more days. It the divergent views that feed it.

It was really ugly. Na hiyo beef yako na red1scarlet iliendaje? I actually thought that you guys were really going to beat each other up in TRM. It stemmed from political arguments ama? The hate in Klist was too much.

Yeah red scarlet crossed the line insulting my parents in a political argument . but thats in the past now

2 Likes

BTW, @veved ten more comments uwache kua new villager

1 Like

Veve d means being high on miraa
kweli au rongo?

1 Like

bure kabisa bureeeee

Vilagers are very nice today. Ona vile umekaribishwa vizuri. Go play Lotto today.

Anyway, share some stuff so we can learn from you too. Karibu unco.

1 Like