HE FINALLY ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE

good morning to you too…

i only used to watch that shiet when heavy weights and ultra heavyweights ( bigshow , great khali , tripple h , kane , undertaker , lesnar , stone cold , rock etc ) used to fight coz hata undertaker na kane wakikutana though they are acting hawawezi kosa kuchapana ya ukweli hapa na pale . but walipoanza kutudanganya ati rey mysterio anaweza piga undertaker niliacha kuona hio upussss .

Kwan hiyo list toa Great Khali. Meffi.

Kuka wachanga kuniangusha , hebu enda kwa your local movie guy umwambie akuchoree UFC 202 uone real fighting no acting mtu anapigwa suplex hata anakufa and its legal .

heheheh boss huyo na bigshow ndio the only ultra heavyweights banaaaa , kuna time alipiga undertaker kofi akafaint .

gothic af man…i even downloade his entrance theme:rolleyes::rolleyes:

“and that’s the bottomline coz Stone Cold said so!” then you hear breaking glass and you are over elated!

mmmmh…you giving me involuntary orgasm…:D:D:D:D:D

mma, boxing, football and many others

Na ndo sababu tunasema hivi…Hii ni kama vita

Na ndo sababu tunasema hivi…Hii ni kama vita ya Kale. Old days memories rekindled. Lesnar hufight nka mtu ako na grudge na everyone.And so does Gold Berg. Back in the days - 12yrs ago that Kid was soooooooo afraid of Gold BErg. Nowdays he just demolishes these fragile Kids - watoto wa weetabix na cerelac, and he thinks he’s the best / unbeatable…sasa he’s about to face the real deal now…

wacha ujinga , real deal gani na ni ku act tuuu . wakitaka kupigana waende ufc 207 wapigane tukubali .

[SIZE=6]Kuna UFC na bado watu wazima wana fuata reso ! But respect to Lesnar , check what happened to CM Punk

[ATTACH=full]63093[/ATTACH] [/SIZE]

Captain obvious, do you what the “E” in WWE stands for?

UFC my brother.

Lesnar kitu inamsaidia his his wrestling (real wrestling) background and the fact that he has taken so much horse meat so all he does is ground and pound (Boooooring). You saw what happened when he fought real fighters (Cain Velasquez and The Reem)

[SIZE=6]the fact that he jumped into the deep end of UFC and came out with some wins is respect enough ! [/SIZE]

BS…his size alone (due to steriods)overwhelms smaller heavy weights but in terms of skills he’s almost useless.

kwanza hana cardio kapsaaaa

[SIZE=5]Kwanza Overeem was on roids when he won against lesnar, if steroid use was strict in the UFC most guys would be banned ( wameanza juzi kuwa serious ) eg Vitor Belfort & Dos Anjos were always on roids , were buff as fuck ! [/SIZE]

True but ya Lesnar has no skill. Reem used to be noma even before he started taking horse meat. Just watch him Strikeforce, Pride and K-1