He Is Lucky He Went Overseas. That MEANS Africa Ni Kubaya

Uwes, there is a v thin line between money laundering and Hawala services. What you are talking about was v lucrative in the past. Things have really changed Uncle and espe if you are moving huge amounts of money. Money laundering which is what you are talking about will earn you a cool minimum 14yrs in prison here today. BTW Kenya has caught up as we speak. If I try to move a huge amount from here to Kenya niko na maswali tujibu huko. You are a banker and you know this.

In short you cannot avoid taxes TODAY…not from my experience currently. Uhuru’s gava has it reigned in. Nilienda hapo Rwaka Equity 4 years ago niliona muoto…

Atee wapi? Chi-Tao you mean? start by telling us if you reside there ama ni zenye umesoma online.

Lucky you. I come from a huge family both ways. But hatuna letu so…

blame the homeguard leaders who worked with the colonisers to enrich themselves …acha kuwekela kila mtu mzigo ya corrupt politicians when unajua history ya african post colonialism

Juzi nimeona Chinese wameanza kununua shamba hapo Kiongwani as you head towards Sultan Hamud.

You know about Chicongo, don’t you. AMs murder each other like roaches day and night.

Answer my query.

Yes, they are lucky that they are in countries with working systems and institutions. Consider Elon Musk. Had he stayed in South Africa he would be probably another average bonobo with nothing but dreams that probably he would just die with.

An average bonobo whose family owns a mine? Kuweni serious pia.

1. They are NOT lucky. The west has proportionately higher number of smart people, they are smart NOT lucky.
  2. Working systems and institutions NOT any more. The rate at which the west is importing fucktards from shithole countries means the west will itaelf be a shithole before long.

How can you compare a mine with SpaceX? This is too two richest men on earth! Hio mine ingempea hio Kiki?

We equally have smart people even in my village but without working systems and institutions, it remains a dream. They can only do very limited stuff. It’s a fact that people in the west have that comparative advantage.

Working systems inategemea na wakazi. Uliona hiyo post ya @Mangele madaktari wetu wanapanguza mavi na facemask na kutupa kwa WC?

But his family is not poor, so claiming that he would be a nobody in SA if he had never left is wrong.

:D:D:D

You read wrongly. I said he would be average. I mean, can you compare the guys that have sought opportunities in those countries with those stuck in Africa. It’s a fact that those countries offer immense opportunities as compared to us.

Not everyone in the west is smart. I have also noted that most innovators have Jewish roots. Same case with here, we all aren’t smart but we have exceptionally smart guys who ultimately scale to the greatest heights, internationally when granted the opportunities. Such opportunities aren’t in plenty in our continent as compared to the west.

I said proprtionately higher number of smart people. Sijasema huku watu wote ni wajinga. Lakini ukweli wajinga ndio wengi huku.

i see your point even from the comments…people should stop acting supreme just because they are in countries with great debt deficit…than ours even top 10 you wont find an African country

Mimi huwa na hisia tofauti ifikapo hilo swala la kama wengi ni wajinga au la. Take a trip down memory lane hadi ukiwa primary. You will notice you schooled with very intelligent guys but they didn’t even get the chance to finish their studies up to a significant level. Likewise, you will notice that there were very creative dudes there who couldn’t fit into our 8-4-4 system. The education system favoured only us who could cram or master text book concepts quite faster. Yet had those guys been evaluated according to their unique abilities, they would have excelled. No one supported them. It’s such weak systems I am talking about. It’s a case of judging a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will obviously be stupid.