Head transplant

Some pips have (a) ball(s) bigger that their heads. Specify.
ION who deleted my earlier reply?

Okay… I can work with that deal…

1 Like

reminds me of ‘the boat of theseus’ paradox…and by extension, the problem of identity.
also makes me wonder about the phantom limb phenomenon.

1 Like

I don’t think the phantom limb phenomenon will be a problem considering no body part will be missing…

1 Like

apart from his WHOLE BODY!

:smiley:

1 Like

It will be attached to another body with all the fixings his had…

Had this debate elsewhere the other day. We agreed to disagree.

1 Like

hope you held the head owner is the…er…person…

2 Likes

I held that the body owner is the ‘person’ since he’s the recipient. I’ve however read of organ transplant recipients who report some ‘personality’ changes after receiving organs. At some point hata mimi mwenyewe nilichanganyikiwa.

2 Likes

guess the personality is determined in the head, isn’t it?

what of cases where recipients of other people’s limbs or organs suddenly develop new character/personality traits…or when they demand the amputation of a limb because their minds rejected it?
I mean in a way, your personality is affected by how you (your mind) perceive(s ) yourself. don’t you think that would affect the person he would be overall By changing such a fundamental part of his identity…his whole body?

1 Like

i thought your mind tells you how to be yourself from experiences; the first instinct being self-preservation, it tells the body to be aggressive or meek…

Following such a major transplantation, identity issues are likely to occur… that man if this thing works will probably require some serious therapy, both physical and psychiatric…

wewe ile umama uko nayo maybe ufanyiwe vagina transplamt

Mimi sikuongea juu ya kutaka shemale uko thailand?musinde

What about masturbating and getting 30 minute orgasms?

1 Like

Using the boat of theseus riddle then no human is the same since our cells are destroyed and formed again.