Health benefits of regular cycling

Get bikes shipped to you at affordable prices from the uk. Contact [email protected] or visit their Facebook page at Manex Cargo UK LTD

Where can one cycle freely without fear of getting killed around Nairobi apart from Karura?

I use sports showergel nikifika offisi napigwa na a small upepo for 15mns najiskia fresh kabsa. 2hr driving to job is now a 1hr cycling. Thanks to 4 months cycling (39km a day) ive quit smoking and met lovely ghels who also cycle at an evening rendezvous.

Unaweza nipiga kweli…ebu fanya tizi vizuri,usidhani ume concur…Morning run tuko pamoja

umeskia nikitaja mahali MMA ama UFC, wrestling kick boxing etc? Mimi napenda kucheza football, rugby, handball as pastimes to keep me fit.

How do you play rugby…did you pretend to be an oldie the last time you wanted to curse me…I will not forgive you for that.I believed it na nikakunja mkia

Bado sijafika 3rd floor and I don’t remember trying to curse you.

Will paste the wrink

I don’t go about issuing online curse threats to anonymous people.

What about cycle lanes, is the gov not investing on them?

I approve this message…as a wee lad after high school , i was dealing with issues a guy that age shouldn’t have been …oh my god , life was sh** , yenyewe nilikuwa pabaya …

…So i serviced my very expensive mountain bike my father had bought me for passing class 8 with ‘frying colors’ & i rode it aimlessly around Thika road , bypass , mpaka Ruiru & Kiambu road …true to the post above …that bike was my saving grace…

i noticed my mind was clearer after a while …i got more masculine & toned , sigwembe nayo nayo … & I would run a mile more…
it kept me busy and i noticed my psychological issues reduced significantly … i feel so attached to the bike , nimeshindwa to let it go…

Here it is …

[ATTACH=full]227523[/ATTACH]

The bike had a button to change gears …some motherf**ker f*cked it up …anyway there she is …that thing is sexy too…

Usituletee u peasant hapa in the name of keeping fit

Getting C plus earned you a bike!!.What if you got an A…Your dad would have made you the president of Kenya.Nakujua boss nimekuona Ruiru hapo Mathai na hiyo bike

Have you seen any you braggart,stop asking rhetorical questions.Carry your bike to Hells gate for maximum enjoyment

Wapi nimesema i got a c ? wewe acha propaganda…