Heavy duty springs for mazda

Try this guy Dave: 0722161352, he did a fantastic job on my jalopy… 12K for all the springs

nunua spring aid , no need for heavy duty springs.Ukichange springs you will be feeling every bit of the ballast that is used to make the road surface.Ama unasikia ni kama gari iko na wooden wheels.
Below is a photo of a set that i got for a buddy installed on Auris 2007.
[ATTACH=full]127593[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]127594[/ATTACH]

Does increasing the wheel diameter mess with your speedometer reading? Utakuwa staffroom every where

Yes ,changes in diameter will definitely affect your speedo reading .
For tire size calculator use this link
https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc
To know which is your stock rim and tire use this link.
https://www.wheel-size.com/

@introvert Dampers ndio gani? Or it’s some stuff naonanga zikiuzwa Ali express you insert in between the spring coils?

Yes it does. If you use bigger than stock, you’ll be covering longer distance per wheel revolution. And if the space between the wheel and wheel well (aka ‘makwapa’) gets too small, fuel consumption inapanda.

It does. You get the car reconfigured or just calculate the difference and be using it. Fuel efficiency may increase with small increase in diameter due to increased wheel resistance while the load to be moved forward remains the same. Too much increase may cause inefficiency. Internal Combustion engine has a peculiar efficiency curve not a linear relationship. Its a complex problem. Increase in wheel resistance below a certain critical point may improve efficiency. Something to do with compression and gas behaviour as well as the otto cycle. But the manufacturer has done calculations for an empty car up to a full loaded and decided on an average. On short, optimum efficiency conditions at full load may be bad at empty. Thats why a small load on a car gets the engine reponding agressively especially with manual transmission. However manufacturers avoid too much compression which brings about detonation(knocking). Efficiency is not equal to fuel consumption.

Thanks boss. Very well explained. I was opting to get new heavy duty springs for my nissan but sasa i will have to consider tires.

Insurance wanatambua hii? Sounds like a viable alternative

I highly recommend. Ongea na Carol vizuri though discount atakupea maximum ni mia tano:(
But she’s very good and her prices are dirt cheap. Get your springs from there…
She’s a 256mb for those who care

If it is a performance car, and you enjoy the ride quality, avoid raising the car. Bouncing or excessive body roll in corners is not something to joke with.

Whatever you do to raise your clearance, make sure it has precedence among previous users and does not affect the performance of the vehicle drastically.

I am a fan of keeping the vehicle as low as possible. If I wanted mammoth clearance, I’d have opted for an SUV. I got used to making the S turns hugging bumps and route planning. But that is the price to pay for flooring it in the curves without worries.

Raising a sedan clearance is not a bad thing. Most delerships here in Kenya modify the Mercedes, BMW, VW, Peugeot etc suspension system for better ground clearance suitable for this part of the country. How they do it, sijui.

Best springs so far for my car…going now 4years without changing…They will also make your shock absorbers and other suspension parts last longer…

Okay…wacha I’ll go to Monroe leo

What you are about to do ask yourself this, is it necessary? Are you doing it for yourself or the perception others will have of you?

To the best of my understanding its legal ,since you are not altering the original suspension setup as is from the manufacturer.You enjoy the stock suspension which is made to suit your car while raising it by 2 inches or thereof .
In UK these rubber sets are very popular especially with caravan fanatics and legally acceptable by insurance companies.
Locally nimeletea a couple of taxi guys specifically Toyota Prius 2010 it works for them since i have bought a number of sets through their referrals.

2 inches of a raise fucks up stability and the car looks too high. Considering the speed of modern cars a raise more than an inch is simply dangerous.

Not necessary 2 inches but the suspension is almost as stock .Naweza kupigia Auris 2007 iko na hizi rubber and you can’t tell that the car has them.
The kit does not affect camber at all going by test i did which involved going for alignment after installation.

Is the ride quality affected? Imekuwa more bumpy?

The car is definitely more bumpy,especially off road…However the wheels stick to the tarmac. Put in high quality shocks and the bumpiness is much reduced…This makes for quick steering response… Coz I travel a lot and meet with many stupid drivers on the road (Nairobi-Isiolo),I can only recommend Monroe springs…At the end of the day I think it depends on what you use your car for and especially how much you carry…

Jalopy yako ilikuwa mazda ama toyota?