Hehe. Democrats want to impeach Trump. Invoke 25th ammendment.

Huyu mama has become totally unhinged. Her mental well being is also now in question.

:D:D
Patricia Tombwa utulie

That idiot president doesn’t even read intelligence briefs:D:D but I guess when one is a skid mark on Y fronts, one can believe anything:D

Your anger tells me that you are nervous. You know it’s a coup. I can tell by the way your foreskin is shaking like a leaf in the wind out of sheer fear.

Your foreskin is shaking as if it has seen a sharp sword.

CC @Sambamba

We the people are with Uncle Trump to the beginning

Yeah. Like skid marks on his underwear.

Why are you obsessed with male genetalia yet you are male? Are you a bottom faggot?

No I’m not. You on the hand support the Democratic party the party that supports homosexuality , g.ay rights and same sex marriages.

Likely you are just shy. I can see the closets hinges are loosening:D:D

You belong to the party of homosexuality. That in essence means you are a homosexual yourself.

You support homosexuality 100%. You voted for Biden as well as homosexuality because you like being a homosexual man.

Said like a real closeted homo but we can always tell blouses from shirts.

The point behind impeachment is to o prevent Trump from naming special counsel with subpoena powers, to investigate Hunter Biden, and the other one into the election fraud

Vanity of vanities, anyway, maandiko lazima yatimie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ndMZqT6i4I

[ATTACH=full]343453[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]343460[/ATTACH]

He couldn’t save the American Constitution from his proud boys, but… :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]343458[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]343459[/ATTACH]

The New York Times reported earlier Thursday that Trump has suggested in conversations since Election Day that he wants to pardon himself, citing two people familiar with the discussions. He has also asked for legal opinions on whether he has the authority to issue a self-pardon and has been advised on the potential political fallout. This person said it was not yet clear whether the President would follow through with a pardon for himself.
:D:D:D

Are you really this dumb?

Mjinga haja jua Democrats control both houses and the Whitehouse.

Always retarded.

It’s relative.

What an idiot. Hunter is a private citizen. There are a million other matters of state importance that could use a special counsel before naming one for Hunter.
And in any case, a special counsel appointed by a president works at the pleasure of a president. He would be out in 2 weeks.