Hehehe

If I may ask, in those 5 years has NASA counties faired any better with Joho, Kidero et al? I didn’t think so. So all these ‘witty’ gaffes are just what they are, a joke. Jubilee sycophants ain’t no better. This is how brainwashing happens if at all these are the arguments people are going by.

I fully support demos in nyanza…shikilieni apo. Business owners should be allowed to own guns to deal with this idiots.

Vile Mutahi Ngunyi amesema pale Fort hall shule.

A section of some people in this country will learn of your second name, and quickly judge that Ouru deposits some monthly benefit for being from his community in your bank account.
Otherwise they don’t hesitate to say you succeed through stealing.

Eti unaendaga pale equity unaambia Mwangi ile pesa unataka hiyo siku unapewa bila maswali.

Maisha ingekuwa Maldives, kazi tu ni kutop up sunscreen.

Watu wademonstrate usiku na mchana, mambo ya kufanya vitu halfarsed inakasirisha sana. Sahii cordidiots wanakunywa busaa pale kamchinde bar na bado aibisii haijabadilika… Bado mapambano mapambano mapambano… RWNEBP

Neither Uhuru nor Raila are good for this country, we need a revolution and complete overhaul of people vying for office. If you’ve ever been in government and had even the slightest scandal, you should not be allowed on the ballot paper. If you cannot explain how you acquired your wealth, you out. We need people who have vision for the country and its people.
That said, no one at the moment fits these descriptions, if we have, they very few.
I think the brain damage done to our society is so severe, we can’t even vote in a decent person .
Back in the days people used to get someone of good character and ask them to take a position of authority knowing he wouldn’t mess up. These days a thief stands and convinces people to vote for him. Sad are the times we live in, and it isn’t gonna get any better for sure. This is the fate of the world .

Things ARE changing. This coming election will be the last of the mediocrity. Kenyans are wiser and will get wiser still. Politics and this legal red tape will be relegated to the back burner.

I am just tired of the grandstanding by both but Raila (or his supporters) is rather reckless in my opinion hata kama Uhuruto’s government has tolerated thieves within its ranks.

Malaya mzee wewe… Tunasoma ikiwa ndani ya bahasha… Who else did you see flossing when we were uploading voting finger ink pics apa… Kimsee took his full anatomy pic. Ungedhani he was dipped in that ink akiwa mzima

I don’t talk to drug addicts like you