Height is everything

[ATTACH=full]14197[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Ofcourse silly…

Thanks for the tip man

1 Like

my hands are weapons of mass destruction

Where are they sold @Mkufuu

Hizi hekaya nusu nusu uwache tafsali…what happened to the two guys? Were you too good for them?

It did nt woek out

Its not about protection because ladies go for the tall slim ones not the tall burly or the average but squarely built. I have never understood why. Even children are very attracted to tall people for some reason.
ABOVE ALL Ladies inspect whether money is tall enough first as @private_developer said. If not, they inspect the prospects of your money getting taller. Then heights come afterwards.
But there are a many factors and it depends on the needs of the woman at the time. The young ones care abt height but those about 28-32 want money and to get married fast.

I think very many are about 5 7" to 6, but it depends on the locality.

Hiyo hekaya ya not working out ndo twataka mrembo… @Purr_27

My 2 cents… women find tall men attractive the same way men find Bootylicious women attractive, a tall man is viewed as a more masculine man than a short man and a bootylicious woman is viewed as a more feminine woman than a woman with no hips and booty ama vipi @Purr_27 and other female handles ?

2 Likes

Crazy world… When I was younger I always thought I was too tall and I hated that aspect of me… I would always stand out among my friends because I was the tallest among them… The thing I hated most about my height is that I was always caught when making noise on the parade ground during assembly and having to sit at the back during classes… But now I look back and think of how foolish I was, my height is a blessing and ladies love me for that but do I say… Moral of the story love yourself the way you are!!

@Jazzman I expect ueke jpg ya Osungu right away na @gashwin and @dingoo_wa_ingoo your intervention is needed

@Mkufuu kama ingekua we demand equality kama ingekua ni mwanaume kama mimi ungenianika

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/7e9/384/584/resized/r-i-p-english-meme-generator-2th-r-i-p-english-7ea4ca.jpg

3 Likes

Kuna compe huko pia. Wasee warefu wako na kasomething for madem midget. Siyui kwanini na mi ni one

Ntakamu kukutembelea kwa hiyo butchery yako, kaka braza. Natoka na mikono za mbuzi kadhaa… Saree

3 Likes

Madamoiselle, kabla uende kanisa kutubu dhambi ya kuua osungu, pokea Shahada…
[ATTACH=full]14203[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

So, what’s your body count so far?

Ever laid a midget? Not so small of a midget but a bootilicious one…need i say more?

2 Likes

That’s a heavy point.

Hata wewe unahitaji dose ya English.
http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?attachments/img_20150826_210820-jpg.14203/

1 Like