Height of Vanity. Like Uwes

tafadhali yako itumie vizuri. Muombe babako mkundu

1 Like

@0%_Omena
Mbona makelele kiyana

Nah, just an Azzhole trying to get in my nerves.

hehehe…
screw screw screw.
there is eternal death after life

3 Likes

mwihiti na mwana ni utamuri…sorry for the greek but there wasn’t a better way to say it…

3 Likes

This line confirms that you have a [SIZE=1]small brain. [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Only people suffering from your condition can’t win an argument without throwing insults![/SIZE]

3 Likes

That’s good to know, weka link of your big mind, patent Daddy or something.

Am waiting @bubudui

Omera, this is what I’m talking about and you don’t seem to catch the drift so let me simplify it for you my friend. This site thrives on the anonymity of its contributers. If I give you a ‘link of my big mind’ then you’ll get to know my real persona something that I’m not ready to lose here. ION please work on increasing the % of omera in you, it’s good for your brain.

lol
hacatchingi draft huyu

Am fine with my brain the way it is, you are the one havi

Is it possible to keep your big brain anonymous to. Ama you and your brain are 2 different entities.

That’s why nilinyamaza. No need to waste your precious time, energy and some bundles arguing with 100% Omena brain.

Gutiri wiriraga agithie ta agichoka!

1 Like

Why do you guys feel the need to cheat and brag about it? Nini major na hio? The way I see it, infact, you are suffering from an ego-related issue and you are busy kucorrect mtu grammar? Smh. Kama wewe ni mwanaume kamili as you think you are, why do you feel the need to lie to a woman? It would be much better ukituambia uliconvince mkeo vile unakulana nje na ako 100% ok. The rest ni same na kusengenya. Only that this time unaifanya na zip sio mdomo

4 Likes

real men don’t cheat and if they do, they don’t tell

1 Like

If you cheat and feel the urge to tell, you are one sad sob. However, our friend was trying to show us his wife’s sharp intuition. I grab lessons whenever I see them. Now I know why GF video calls me, its not like she is sharing her pretty face with me…

2 Likes

KAA NA HUYO REAL MAN WAKO

Hizo zako za “true man” this… “a true man” that… “a real man” never… wachia wanawake. Blurry firkin wewe.

1 Like

Baby mama= A lady who’s on probation, your son’s Mum, dowry yet to be paid so not yet confirmed as wife

1 Like