:Hekaya, hekaya!hekaya cum

This needs an operation declared Luther12 as we helped kabuda to the back seat. Driving away in regret, i heard Unicorn shout from the second floor pointing at @uwesmake, WEWE, HUJALIPA!

9 Likes

HEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

@Mundu Mulosi the night guard bolted after uwes

But he tripped over @junkie who was sobbing on the floor as he had been friendzoned again for the 8th time in half as many days…

as possible and he had to call his estranged emotional friend @Davidee for…

confirmation on whether they were both seeing the same girl-melody kariuki

who happened to have screwed their pockets dry leaving them with…

Apparently they were seeing the same gal. And also @mundu had also been seen extending his night services to the said gal…

As it turned out had been Kariuki wa Merodi. They hi-fived each other with their cocks and set off into the night, arm in arm humming the song “solidarity forever”…

The homophobic that i am, I departed from that scene lest i got tempted to fetch my hunting rifle and we sped off kabuda crying at the back seat… While going through manyoko forest the vehicle came to a halt. Dr luther with his usual habits, had fueled the ambulance with only 150 shillings and spent the rest of the money drinking karobo with @Meria Mata. Here we were, five men, two women and a soon to be an amputee stuck in the middle of the forest when we heard moaning from a nearby thicket…

DAKTARI WENT TO CONFIRM WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND WALAAAH @Deorro THE VILLAGE DRUG PEDDLER WAS BUSY BANGING @Purr_27 IN THE ASS WHILE @Tommy Lee Sparta WAS STANDING GUARD WAITING FOR HIS TURN .

2 Likes

@Deorro came strolling by the thicket and stopped at the sound from the moaning in the bush and the screaming in the car… it was a full moon. The change was upon him…his back arched, canines extruded, ears sharpened, drool foamed at his mouth, a thick coat of brown hair with dark spots sprouted all over him…the were-fisi was here…

1 Like

While @Unicorn was busy man handling uwesmake, Sema drama Sema findeo, @The. Black. Templar, who had come to our aid with his blackie bicycle , grabbed @Deorro and asked him, UNAFANYIA NINI BIBI YANGU?

http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?attachments/ralph-wiggum-me-fail-english-thats-unpossible-jpg.4564/

Took off with @Purr_27 in tow. With @Deorro a horny ware fisi in hot pursuit that’s when he encountered @Supu don bathing in a nearby waterfall. We watched in horror as @Deorro the ware fisi…

…jumped into the river and ripped apart @Supu don pussy with his already erect cock, @Supu don moaned in pleasure and shouted FUCK ME HARDER ! FUCK ME HARDER ! then suddenly…

1 Like

…she ‘came’ with enough cum to wash @derro’s face…all this time @ pur was busy…

…watching them while hiding in the bush, she became so horny as her vaginal juices ran down her already wet pussy as she fantasized been fucked hard by john_ doe, then all of a sudden supu don appeared from the river and caught @Purr_27 still fantasizing with one of her hand in her wet panties…

1 Like

…ogling at @Supu don 's tits and trying to figure out how she will sketch them in her police report, all the while @uwesmake was busy readying his suppository of sildenafil courtesy of @Luther12 when…