hekaya...imei2012 breaks up with a singo mum

let’s agree to disagree both men and women are to blame how do as lady how knows the consequences of doing raw allow a guy to sleep with you bila juala and how do I as guy allow myself to do it raw.

2 Likes

you women cant Run because you always think you can change any man to what you want

2 Likes

how long were you two together

Some can. I do make a ghosty if a man makes it clear that he doesn’t want what i want. Why waste other chances hoping he can change his mind?. I got no time for that.

1 Like

Wacheni kuharibu hizi vitu zetu za bure. Don’t make them wiser. Single mums are the best nut busters easy as hell and will pumper and provide for you its always a call away.
Mtu chuma: Hi Mrembo?
S M: Poa Honey.
Mtu chuma: Uko home?
SM: Yap nko.
Mtu chuma: Can I come over?
S M: Yes please. Nkupikie nini leo?
Mtu Chuma: Ugali na Kambuzi nusu. N Ukiweza nichukulie Guinness Mbili Hapo Kwa mama Boi.
S M: sawa. Na usikae sana nakumiss.
Mtu Chuma: Poa. On my way.

I get there eat bust my nut and in the morning napikiwa mayai na maini nainakuwa decorated na nyanya. Treated like a king and all for free.

:p:p:p:p

8 Likes

Therein lies the problem. She drinks? That is a no for me. Mwanamke yeyote anakunywa na tunatombana, hakuna mahali tunaenda na yeye. Ni kujibamba tuu.

4 Likes

Is this is thing??

1 Like

Hiyo gif naweza save aje, nisaidieni jamaa

unasema nini? hueleweki

Osungu.exe

You sound silly kwani hukulangi mayai kwako…it sounds lke a big deal tu u…no need to objectify a woman

1 Like

Like 5 months hivi

leo osungu imehibernate aki!! :eek::eek:

5 Likes

Wow, too harsh, but none the less,you got a point there.

But I always say this, if you got a kid out there and you got nothing to do with the woman, then you got no grounds in talking about single mothers.
For the single mothers, there is this notion that applies across the field as stated by a talker above. They are the easiest lay and or very loose. This fact remains true until proven otherwise.

1 Like

@Purr_27 looks like i have touched a raw nerve… pole my dear they are called men and if you give them an opportunity they will take full advantage of it that’s why you call us MAFISI.

Women and am sorry to say this they act stupid when they are desparate and we take full advantage of this. Even thives/ pick pockets play on the confused helpless victim so be wiser and you will be ok. Make the man work for that pussy hata kama nyege zinakumaliza jifanye strong but ukiwa wakuambiwa ebu nipeleke hapa then unatombwa i can tell you huna bahati.

3 Likes

Imei, imei, imei (i have called you three times), as you have been advised above (Lemma. Most of these villagers preach water but drink wine), the lady thought that she can win your heart (although ni ngumu kwa mama boys) and maybe get hooked up, you disappointed her as usual. But my concern is the men (allow me to call them she-men), this lady has two kids, fast forward, lets say the kids are 25 ish, and doing very well, believe me the “real” fathers normally show up claiming to be the real biological fathers (it happened in one dowry payment ceremony demanding his share after missing in action for 25 years)…

1 Like

Ooh i meant, Is this a thing?? Sex with zero emotions?

30+ women are old and used, you have been warned, stay away. But if you love dating older women, please tell them you are in it for fun and no one will get hurt. Growing old is a blessing, I have no regrets.

1 Like

:D:D:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
you drunk this early? hii nikusema nini? ongea hata kikuyu tutatlaslatiwa.