Hekaya:The most perverted thing I did as a young adolescent

Hii sio fangi

Same obsession as you until one day I stepped on a warm steaming pile of shit smelling like rotten pumpkins. She had missed the target and left it there. It became an instant cure for that obsession.

4 Likes

hahahahaha Jaro Soja wewe na @Osiris mmechizi nacheka kama mwenda wazimu

1 Like

mimi ilikua daughter wa neiba alikua form one I was in class seven and I had vowed sirudi boarding school second term before bursting a nutā€¦ second term ilikua refu and I was scared of carrying over blue balls from first term into second term. on the last day ya holz, nikamwita kwa hao was alone pulled her to the bedroom, without even talking nikangā€™ngā€™ana na yeye but she never resisted shida ikakua penetrating, maybe she was a vajo or I was inexperienced, it was the longest 50 seconds of my life since nilimwaga before even penetrating na tukawachana na ma aibu.

15 Likes

dunia ina mamboā€¦

Lakini mimi it was always the peeā€¦i would be nearby and listenā€¦akimaliza najifichaā€¦akitokea mimi huyoooo teke teke hadi kwa loo

2 Likes

Wewe ni kadinya sanaā€¦mimi in primary school the hottest thing i ever did was to rub my ass on another girls ass that i had a major crush on. Man i still remember that dip i felt on her crack :D:D:D:D

5 Likes

Hahahahahaha ulikua a 50 seconds boyā€¦
Mungu anisamehe kuwachekelea na asipunish vijana wangu juu ya kucheka aki

1 Like

Mtanimaliza nyinyi hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

hehehe wewe cheka tu ujue from class five hapo their curiosity peaks ahead of those of girlsā€¦ hehe critical phase

1 Like

mimi ni virgin

24/7

2 Likes

Nyinyi ni wale watu mlidanganywa Moi hukunia pesaā€¦mkaenda kuweka mikono kwa choo yake:D:D

Kuna hawa vijana walikuwa wamezoea kukuja home kudowea food. One day we had had enough with my younger broā€¦tukakojolea vikombe tatuā€¦tukaweka sukari tukapea majamaa tukaziambia ni juice ya majuu. When my mother realized what we had done, tulichapwa Kama golf.

5 Likes

hapo ngara kucheza golf ni how much ?

2 Likes

Consultant hiyo ilikuwa noma saidi.
Kumbe wewe ndio uliinvent urine yearly?

Nilimentor R.Kelly ile story ya golden showerā€¦uwesmeffi

2 Likes

CID, some stories are best left untold. [SIZE=2]This will haunt you kwa hii kijiji for a while. [/SIZE]Not a one minute man, but 50 seconds. :eek:o_O

3 Likes

Kama miguuni izo nyeupe you have a case to answerā€¦

Nikiwa primo I went to my friendā€™s place nikaknock wakakosa kufungua. I peeped through the kitchen key hole nikapata wanachapa mboch threesome. Maze the hardon I got almost killed me na the image stuck in my head for years na the milage nduthi imecover using that image, wacha tu.
The following weekend my friendā€™s family went out of town mboch akaniita nikamlalishe nikasema leo ni leo. Kufika home nikashindwa kuomba ruhusa so the opportunity slipped away. I still regret it to date.

10 Likes