Hekaya: The night a stranger bailed me out!

Manki what do you mean?

Conned kivipi? niliweka part 2 labda hujasoma.

Hekaya imeisha…hio part ingine inahitaji a full stand alone hekaya… But before that, kuna hekaya zingine nitaandika kama venye mi na crew tulifight hapo Tahiti… tulia for now.

Uncle @professor.jakihi leta handle yako ya telegram

Reminds me of my first days in kampala, one saturday evening i Got out of my place and went down kamuli road to kireka . There is this place called Pool Nest just on jinja road on the junction to kamuli road, being new in the place and idle i was pretty much checking out anywhere. Its about 11pm, the place is busy, half of the guys are on the dance floor, luganda music blasting, me there next to the counter swinging slowly out of tune as i sip my nile gold and watching NatGeo on one of the screens… nothing much happens in the next 30 or so minutes, the place is still filling up, the dj getting more creative, the beer getting nicer and the women getting more pretty… next to me in a corner is this plus size woman dancing to the tunes, from how loud she is i know hii ni mtu wa trap business, i dont have interest in her and i keep looking at the crowd…and then i spot this group… 3 chicks and one guy dancing in what is almost a circle, of interest is this lady on a short black dress and a yellow coat… arggghh sina psyche na hii hekaya…wacha ikae. Good morning talkers…

Nini bana boss…weka hekaya hapa…take some time and write it out then start a hekaya thread isipotelee kwa hizi comments. Typing ndio yakushinda?

:D:D:D:D:D