hekaya za Prof.

fombe mbembe mbe bbbrrrrrr!

Chunga mchele hapo saltā€¦na mabouncer ni vichwa ngumu sana.

hiyo ya bouncers ni ukweli, kuna dame ameshawahi nitia mashakani juu ya kulewa mbio black ice tatu pekee akaanza kelele na wale madame huwork kwa salon on the other wing

WAZITO TULIENI, THIS IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ALL THOSE FUNNY PLACES YOU ARE TRYING TO IMAGINE. NGOJENI FULL PIC STORY AND WILL JE SUPRISED

alakisha mbwana mante inatililika!

tuambie ni wapi we also cast our nets wider its good for the population

2 Likes

The place is lukenya and the hotel is one of the leading hotels in kenya. i wont be specific lakini its not one of those hotels you can figure out fucking a waitress that fast during room service. in an hrs time, nitatuma the whole story. saa hii natumia a HTC phone na ina nikoroga sana. some of these pics needs to be edited and i need my laptop to do so. relax guys and be patient.

2 Likes

tumengoja na uharakisha priss

Wee Prof sare kuweka kijiji moto bana.Majamaa wa nduthi wameshikilia Arimis mbaya ready for take off.:D:D

3 Likes

Kwani mbisha na story ziko Nithi? Weka hizo vitu kwa gari ya miraa zifike haraka.

@Ice hahaha salt sijawahi ingia me nko paris
[ATTACH=full]8390[/ATTACH]

Neggo!

Unataka pic ya dick ikiingia kwa punani?

aiii bana hii arimis itakaukia kwa mkoni before story ikuje

prof its more than an hour still waiting!

I know this placeā€¦ I once took Ć  photo of that table in the pics to guide my fundiā€¦nangoja hekaya sasa

PROF RUSHA VITU KENYAGEN

naenda huko saa hii

its not proper to anika her like this without blotting of her faceā€¦she might get fired or something

prof kwani nini ilihappen?