HELB is kicking people who are down and out

Muranga Senator was making a bill regarding this issue. I do not know what became of it.

As it has been pointed out, the 5000k is a very harsh penalty. This makes the original amount to sour very high

Na vile unakuwaga warrior hapa ktalk na matusi kubwa kubwa kama hiyo kichwa yako yenye haina akili …:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D POLE BOSS. Sikuchekelei ni vile you’ve narrated these. Its funny yo…POLE LAKINI

The un-employment situation in the country is getting to dangerous levels,
A friend of mine advertised for a job of a receptionist on facebook, within 1hr we had received over 100 emails… over 50 of them were graduates.

:D:D hata mimi singerudi hapo.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I once posted an advert on olx. Salary 35k. Watu wako na masters wakajaza CV’s kwa email. I was shocked. People with a normal bachelor’s degree stand no chance without connections juu kama hizo masters zilikuwa mingi. Unapata mtu ako willing kutoka Eldoret to Nairobi for a 35k salary.

There is something very wrong, is the population growing so fast that the economic growth does not provide enough chances for everyone??

The economy is not wide and varied enough to create thousands of jobs. Mi huona kule Trumpistan wakisema 10m new jobs were created in a year najiuliza hapa Kenya tulikosea wapi. Real formal jobs creation in Kenya is in the range of 5000-10000 a year.

Pulled it straight out of his ass

I had applied for the loan in my first year and 2nd yr but I didn’t get any since I was a parallel student , am glad I didn’t get any coz after graduating getting employment wasn’t easy it took me almost 3yrs to get a good job

thats what ya’ll get for rushing to get a loan knowing damn well the course you are going to study is useless .deni ni deni

Wah reading stuff in this post… Ni kubaya sana. Mwanaume ni kujaribu tu lakini.

Mkundu wako. Shoga wewe. Enda ukatombwe. Mavi. :meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

The economy does provide plenty of low-end jobs. Like if you are looking for cafes you can wash dishes at, you will be spoilt for choice [but you will earn 200 bob, max 300]. In terms of real jobs [above 10k a month] that the graduates (and their parents) hoped for, nothing much.

But the proposed arrests or whatever action by MoE is a good opportunity for insurrectionists. A huge feud will be fuelled by the current situation of haves and have not. A well positioned person can wreck untold havock. All that is necessary is a narrative.

Viva la revolution

Those are not the target. There is a large number who made it big time and have never bothered to start paying. This is a threat meant to smoke them out of their holes.

Wacha Moses kuria akunywe hii wikendi uskie vile atarukia hii stori…whoever wanted a solid voting constituency this is the chance. Unfortunately all the initiative with be left to useless ( but gutsy)fellows like babu owino