Hello DCI boss Kinoti, Just kill the two key suspects in Dusit Hotel terror attack that you have arrested in Eastleigh and Ruaka.

Can you imagine

Are you kidding?

No wonder they have never prosecuted any offender facing corruption charges coz of lack of concrete evidence…right?

Tell that to the birds they might believe you for their brain size

:meffi::meffi::meffi: meffi

Yes…serious evidence is needed for conviction not sympathy.CJ Maraga told the DPP to bring water tight cases before court.

I don’t see anything wrong with presenting them as honest eunuchs.

They should be taken to court, as a formality to please the hoi polloi, then the “wakora” judiciary will set them free after “kukula”, then on the material date they will be set free, kukuwe a hit squad masquerading as sheikhs or officials from MUHURI, wakuje wachukue their “Shahid” brother, lakini from there, waende wafinywe , wanyongwe polepole, then their good for nothing bodies zitupwe kwa crocodile infested rivers. Halaf government ianze narrative that the suspects jumped bail na wakatorokea neighbouring countries

Then you need CIA to do the work of DPP the way I see it: they are the only ones who can get such kind of proof for water tight cases…our Judiciary is serving self interests and protection of rich thieves against the common good of Kenyans…I believe they still think those young Somali terrorist should have been arrested and not gunned down because to them it’s a business opportunity to auction (grant) bails…

Tell the DPP to bribe the judges too…

:meffi::meffi::meffi: Meffi

Enyewe ujinga ni kipawa

I hope you are following @stunner

Its time we stopped looking for ‘concrete’ evidence for Terror suspects and murderers like Obado. They should just be wiped clean.

Mob justice…

No a clean mob justice. Somewhere private