Help a father, brother & husband (encapsulated)

wazi. kama idea ni yake basi hiyo ni poa. Just guide her through na pia remember if she starts managing you cant fire her unless you close down the business but she can always start as (whatever she is good at) then she can be the overall manager later. By the way ata google inaweza saidia if she really wants to learn no need of those half baked college education.

1 Like

train her yourself. for such the main focus is: finance management, customer relations, staff morivation and sales

1 Like

You must be managing a business.

2 Likes

You mentioned food production and my antenae shot up it means if you deal with large scale production then gadgets like freezers, food processors ,blenders are involved c unipe hio tender ya servicing those machines…

… none at the moment. sorry.

Assuming you live in the surburbs you should note that zucchini is planning to venture in karen so there bringing compe on your backyard…

… Nef, hapa umekadinya kapsaaaaar!

Hahaha…kwanza that moaning thing…na nywele in your drink

Ni ujuaji…everyone here thinks they are way smarter than everyone else. No wonder it a village full of millionaires.

I have got a place in yaya center let me check it out then I will update wana kijiji