Help a mblatha here

I am based in Mombasa. Sorry, forgot to say I also have an acre of land in Mua Hills, which I intend to dispose once the price is right
Just for the record, that shopping is exclusive of Food.

Good advice right there, I think after you got burnt when you invested in stock you want to play it safe now by saving instead of taking a risk and investing…

And umwage mawe kidogo kidogo from where you own a plot …and eradicate paying rent

You can also get another child so your little girl may not be lonely , there’s a way a child motivates one to work even harder:D:D

1 Like

Yes … a child needs a sibling from my view

@Okiya Would you be kind enough to break down that business daily thing into a lay mans language.

@Okiya become a broker, invest the money on behalf of others at a commission you wont need to break down the terms :D.

Millionaire na chakula kwake ndio hii[ATTACH=full]3165[/ATTACH]

1 Like

I

If only it were that simple.

say that again, in lay mans language please

It’s never simple. High risk. But if one wants risk free investments then opt for term deposits, Treasury bills n bonds

While advising this miser how to invest his money start by telling him to feed his family well.3000 per month?,hua wanaonea nyama kwa butcher,maziwa,sukari,mkate,etc kwa duka,.MAN YOU NEED TO CHANGE,mtoto atakufa na utapiaji mlo

1 Like

Loan me 1m. Niko biz idea poa sana lakini hela ndizo hazipatikani.

Ata me naneed loan ya 1M but am avoiding the banks juu ya commissions watanikula. Ati loan application 2%, Insurance 2%, other commisions 2%… By the time napata 1M, washakata 100K

go china mtuangu. tafuta sana na ujuane na mtu anafanya imports za electronics and electric equipment na utafute place utawashika.(strategic)
utamtuma tu mara mbili tatu na mara ya nne tano utakuwa unaendea mwenyewe. naskia uko memory cards zinauzwa na kilo. LED tvs make 100% profits. hii ni kitu nmejionea mwenyewe ikihappen bt mbicha sina.

2 Likes

^^from there utakuwa na mbesa na hata ukijenga maploti, everythng itakuwa china. from tiles, windows, doors, glass etc utakuwa ukileta na container and its cheaper by all means.

Atapeana warranty? Hizo China electronics hudevelop mashida mbio.

si akiuza ameuza. hizo vitu ndio zmejaa luthuli and these guys are below 40.

Most of these warranties in Luthuli only work on paper, utaenda wakuambie maji iliingia kwa TV thus voiding the warrant. Once you buy there u should have it in your mind you are on your own.

1 Like

@Wakanyama…if you go through the replies, I addressed the food issue. Stop being petty, I can feed you for the reminder of your life

3 Likes

even karl marx once told me he can feed my clan for 100 years,you can start by feeding you family well ,as for me i am a millionaire

You are one person I need to talk to