Help!!Barren wife and a pregnant mboch.

i was telling him the same thing. if the wife cant get kids amwambie about the mboch and see her reaction if its negative then to hell with her coz kama hawezi zaa and the jamaa wants kids better go with the mboch. But akaniambia anaogopa there thins that can bring problems to him latter in life. Though he dint tell me its like the wife knows things that if unleashed can bring domez to the guy.

1 Like

Morning sweetheart;););):wink:

as in this is a question ama you are just joking?:eek::eek::eek:

He is 100% sure.

Morning dear…ebu answer me…

On point!
And why would a married man dare to sleep with their mboch when there are so many gals out there?
Height of stupidity.

8 Likes

Jioni nikifika home bae. How is you?

Hii inadepend huyo mboch ni wa sambuli gani.

2 Likes

either way, he will have to come clean r…alternatively, fire the girl, get her a house elsewhere and support her…but it will take alot to convince her and def the wife will know…

3 Likes

sampuli…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

keep dodging my question…blue balls…

1 Like

Its a Huge No No! That is the worst form of betrayal one can ever do to his wife.
Ata kaa huwes katia manzi out there, si mapoko wako wengi?
Smdh.

1 Like

endeni inbox nyangau nyinyi

7 Likes

mmmmh…:D:D:D:D:cool:

Omwami wewe umeadopt jina gani? Mimi sahii najulikana kama Aman Hayat, ama “Handsome Lion” kwa lugha ya kimombo.

4 Likes

And i thought we get lots of request for help on how one can ask for ikus from the mboch ama hao ni malaika wa shetani??

the guy was desperate for a kid…it is betrayal yes…but i dont think he foresaw the pregnancy part…

The Jamaa is surely messed. Then a-deport huyo mboch mara that that na ahame.

Yaani mboch hawana kuma,?kama Arnold Schwarzenegger alikamua ,wewe ni nani

5 Likes

so if you were the wife what could you have done?
From a woman’s perspective please.