Help. Getting wife back

Inakaa murang’a ndio HQ ya the shiniest shiny eyes

25 Likes

Mwambie asiporudi asahau Infinix mpya. Atarudi kama Usain Bolt.

4 Likes

If yes and u did not send her away,it’s your in laws to pay the fine.
If u find goodwazees they can argue it that way.
In our customs once the lady’s bride price has been paid in full,it’s taboo for the father to reaccept her .

6 Likes

Defo

Just gather three wazees and carry some 20k. Bibi kutoroka na kuendewa sio rocket science. Even Eve alitoroka once.

1 Like

Kwetu, ([SIZE=1]shiny land[/SIZE]) hii ni biashara:: ION,Yenyewe mimi husikia hizi story za bibi kwenda kwao na shangaa,Am married for 10 yrs now, na wyfe hajai kanyanga kwao juu ya disagreements. Before you kids get married ,do really date date???.
Onyesha wife wee ni don-care kutoka mwanzo.Mimi nifunge job ndio niende mtu mzima kwao…aaarrrrghhhhhhhhhh !!!

6 Likes

Wanaume wako na shida mingi aki,ur trying to hustle and provide,mjinga ile kituu ya maana sana anafanya ni kurudi kwao ndio aendewe tena na pesa.

1 Like

Hehe hiyo ni Kali Sana. Neighbors asubuhi wanaona nguo zimeanikwa wanapigia pipi

2 Likes

Noma. Sasa utalea huyo mtoto mwingine? Ama umeamuaje? Utakuwa na mabibi wawili?

1 Like

CID, si nilidhani polygamy in Kenya is now legalized.

2 Likes

I think its only for those wedded through customary marriage. Then on customary marriage, I have been thinking si once you go for ruracio and pay those lesos and mbuzi and meet wazee and drink Kaluvu/Murats it should be deemed customary? Most people do this then head to the church to wed. So where does the union fall…Someone to clarify this…

4 Likes

Birds of a feather…

:eek::eek::eek: pia mimi narudi kwetu!!!

2 Likes

Bunch of sissy ass men in this generation. I mean what the fVck. Ati bibi anatoroka anarudi kwao juu ya disagreement. If a woman walks away, let her be gone. If she tries to comeback, it will be under your terms, which would entail in no unequivocal terms that if she does it again there is no coming back.

3 Likes

This is a new one from FP…ati utafanya nini? I swear I slept an woke up in a new universe.

:smiley:

I have reformed FP. You can test me by sending nudes and I will rebuke you with a bible verse in return

9 Likes

anakuanga khupipi kienyeji bahali fulani… na naonanga watu huku waki jam ati ni maliar and its only the internet :smiley:

1 Like

Demon went ahead to breed with his hoe and now he wants wifey back??? Fuck No!!! Mimi hata usijaribu kunikujia!! All you married manwhores please I begO STRAP THE FVCK UP!!

1 Like

vile mkubwa amesema:D:D:D:D

What’s wrong with you? Kwa nini unataka kuharibu biashara? @admin this one is outing me!

3 Likes

Ni wewe ulioa ama ni wewe uliolewa? Ndugu ulilipa bride price mwambie akuwe nyumbani by jioni ama abaki huko kwa wazazi wake as they plan to return what you paid

2 Likes