Help...haven't pooped for days after swallowing anti-diarrhea drug

Nonsense uliza @Thirimaii

We unakufo.

Aren’t you going exactly the opposite of what you’re advising him to do; not to take over the counter medication?

Wewe kwisha!! Enda surgery utolewe mavi na ceserian section.

Anza kutafuta choo ya disabled ile iko na chuma za kujishikilia, ju ile kinyesi inakam, consistency ni ya tofali. kunywa maji ukitegea.

I just gave him a free consultation with a prescription. Anything wrong with that? I guess not …thank you…

:D:D:D

Ile constipation inakungoja nunua chumvi 1kg na uanze ku gugul [SIZE=6]Sitz bath[/SIZE] ni nini[SIZE=7] :D:D:D[/SIZE]

Pitia kwa pima weight uone umeongeza kilo ngapi recently . That will help you in preparation to handle the coming explosion

Unataka muungwana akufe? Hio si ya ma cool kid na millenials,tumbo zao zimezoea pizza:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]344407[/ATTACH]

I’ll reduce fatty foods(lotsa nyama choma) … And deworm… (kindly advise on deworming meds)… I don’t take akoho)… Thanks…

Take mebendazole 500mg stat monitor for 7 days if no change consult…

Thanks… I’ll give you feedback after 7 days…

Take duphalac 10ml once daily.Worked like a charm for me after recovering from haemorrhoidectomy.Had constipation after not drinking enough water during the recovery period.Duphalac is as sweet as honey,try not to go beyond 10mls because it might cause violent diarrhoea.