Help here-How do you part with a pregnant woman?

is he an adult or a child?he MUST take responsibility of his deeds!u r thinking about the man,what about the gal?please dont utter shit if u got sisters n daughters in your life!

You are dishonest to your integrity.

lemmi tell u this for free,if u let that gal suffer,with that pride you have,YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE!you will go to japan n come back,look for a wife but get prostitutes,if u get a child n the same shit will befall her!u r a walking devil.u r too proud!cant believe we have such people in the society.

u r the reason why we have too many single mothers suffering in kenya with children n you disapear then u insult them that they r malayas

^^^
I thought the guy means that the man is a failure

i feel pity for our gals.we deceive them,we make them pregnant,then run away.u r the people who should be eating the stray bullets or getting accidents coz u help the world with nothing!infact u add more misery to the world.for once i wished someone ill coz u wish others ill too,

u just ruined my saturday.malaya mlevi shetani ruining the lives of the poor coz u r rich!those riches can be wiped in seconds!idiot

is there anything you can be proud of that u do under the sun?how do u want the earth to remember u when u die?that u made the earth a better place than u found it?that u helped the poor or u fucked the poor gals and killed their ambitions?hawa ndio wale watoto wa matajiri sounding too proud n ruining the lives of the poor.useless.

Upper social class gani? Didn’t you read “scholarship” somewhere in there?

a 28 year old is too old to reason like a 4 year old child.how dare u open ur mouth proudly uttering such nasty words after fucking a poor child bila cd?unamwekelea mama yake shida pia.are u african?are u son of satan?i know am not perfect in my life but doing such to the poor is too evil!

Invite her to your house, stab her 20 times, have the new cleaner, the cook and the gardener clean up the mess, put her remains in a sealed plastic bag at the gate on Takataka collection day, and prepare to fly to Tokyo.

Sienji!!

whatever!u r too proud after ruining the life of a poor child.men are supposed to take care of ladies.ladies suffer but instead of advising the gal or evenhelping her,u r there asking her to go to the village n get married!eti she cant succeed.what!i need to meet ur dad in case u have one.he is one man who bore satan instead of a son

if u dont change your attitude towards the poor,your life will not go anywhere.ur education will add to nothing.you might go to japan u come back n get a good job,then karma knocks at your door.pombe becomes ur order of the day.u drink till u die in a club or get accident.

GROW UP!

Don’t kid yourself, you say she has no future but in real sense you are the one without a future. If you doubt bookmark this thread for future reference.

MotherF3rker!!! Let that pride you have shown help you!!! And maybe you can just transplant the pregnancy in your mothers womb now that you dont want to be seen with that girl by your peers…Kuma nina zako!!! Ukimtomba hukuwa unajuaako ligi ndigo?? Brary Foko!!

exactly!

some rich people want to be seen mingling with the poor and helping them.you are there feeling ashamed and embarrassed walking with the poor.don’t worry,when u die,the poor will be the closest person to you at the morgue etc.when u rise high up,dont clear the rungs.you will need them when you are descending otherwise you will find yourself descending abruptly and break yourself to death and wish u had a rung to step on to avoid breaking your bones.

such a disgusting human being

You’re slow

unemployed people are cautious with life.they dont fuck anyone anyhow CDLESS coz the y know the consecuences