Help. How Much for a Medication Abortion in Kenya?

Imagine if ya dad and mum had the same attitude… Lea mtoto!

Enda kilimani mums ukaulize huko…

Kama vile wazito Sauti Sol walisema, mungu akikupa atakupa sahani yake pia

Cytotec ndio huwa the common trade name.

Nne chini ya ulimi.

Thank you very much for your help.

Walisema analeta “saa ni yake” meaning at His(God’s) time…Back to the matter at hand…this reeks of either mwk got paged or you are both students. My two cents, DONT DO IT.

Mbona?

Someone who can kill their kid ni humbwa tu. Scum of the earth. The lowest of the low. Am not judging but it’s facts, mtu anaweza kaa chini na kuamua to kill their unborn child with such ease is a very shitty person. Ghasia wewe. God have mercy on the poor soul.

I didn’t know all of you were so holy. Looking through your profiles, some of you are the same people posting asking for lanyes numbers, reviewing brothels, etc.

Cast stones only if you’re sinless. I’d rather be whatever you want to call me, than a deadbeat dad.

Judge not

Mbaff do we look like confessioners here? Hatuko hapa to pamper ur ego…from now on u r branded as the abortionist … humbwer koko

Ebru is a father of 10 kids na hasumbui…

:smiley: all along me huskia sahani yake tf

6k at any Marie Stopes Hospital

LEA HUYO MTOTO. HUYO KIUMBE MNATAKA KUUA NI BINADAMU! MUNGU HAFURAHII MNAYOPANGA KUFANYA!

From now on tunakuita Child Killer!

But you don’t know the options available for them to make such decisions?

Indeed

As a man ukiamua kumwaga ndani you also need to be prepared for the responsibility that might arise. Raising 1 kid is hard but something any man worth his salt can manage. Sio kumwaga ndani alafu you take the easy route out.

Inbox me i refer you.
Kenya’s most trusted and professional gynecologist.
15k, and very very safe.
the gyna is highly qualified.
heard from a friend.