Help.I need a budget phone 20-25k

Just the right gadget for his budget! If only he could listen!

Huawei kwani ni US phone? Yet you suggested it.
Chinese phones like Oneplus and Xiaomi are great devices. Oneplus prefers the stock android route while Xiaomi has the miui skin which in my opinion is a solid skin.

Xiaomi sounds like a solid deal. From the screen to the RAM, processor, chipset. That’s what matters

Oneplus and huawei are ok

But ikue na minimal bloatware

Kuna wasee huko India wenye unaeza link up venye msee hufanya na Amazon uk? kina kote, peercargo etc…

Hi @sludgist

Go for quality thats another name for samsung
specifically Samsung E5-Kshs.23500

Screen Size 5.00-inch
Resolution 720x1280 pixels
Storage 16GB
Processor 1.2GHz quad-core
RAM 1.5GB
Rear Camera 8-megapixel
Front Camera 5-megapixel
OS Android 4.4
Battery Capacity 2400mAh
comes with Gorilla glass

been using it since mid 2015

For real? Na vile nadharau Hutu tubrand tumetokea? What makes it better than the rest?

Ai hii ni kucheswa kuna phones cheaper that this na RAM ni 2 ama 3 GB, battery ni 3000 / 4500* mAh not to mention 13mp back and front cameras ( yes camera ni muhimu kwangu for biz and family moments)

23k for such! Wacha kununua jina. Battery ya 2400mAh wachia kabambe

check Huawei p9lite, or 8 or 8 lite

hii Naomi mmepigia debe Sana…

Na unatumia techno…smh

Wakubwa,Also want to get someone a phone as a gift,preferably screen size 4-4.5 inches(giftee is not a fan of huge screens),battery above 3000mAh removable,ram 1gb minimum, ROM 8gb minimum,any leads?

4100mah battery, fast finger print sensor, 4gb ram 64 GB ROM(mine),401ppi,LTE na muwache madharau its a solid phone with constant updates and nice encryption
[ATTACH=full]100898[/ATTACH]
(Used different camera)
ongeza 13mp back camera na 5mp front camera

Kijana you are looking for HTC. The best price-quality combination you can get.When you buy Samsung you pay for too much advertising. When you buy Chinese there is always that risk element. HTC is the deal. Taiwanese is the deal.

huawei gr3

Ati naomi hehe

Heri Samsung A3…,. Hii phone yako iko down tu sana

do you guys know how much nokia 1110 originally cost!??? 16,000 my friend
as i said its all about quality you might get a phone with all those specs lakini kumaintain haiwes inachapa haraka the year i purchased it was 2015 n mimi sijawai bother kucheck out masimu… alot has changed since then better phones better specs my point …Quality akiweza aendee Samsung