HELP IN CHOOSING A TV

How can I get it ?

The tv nko nayo is better than what the neighbour has currently… i wouldnt do that to my ninjas. Its just a tv they want beside i also need to upgrade.

@Luther12, show up.

Ingia any torrent site - download any movie which has a video codec specified as H.265. Download iyo movie and store it kwa hard disc. Tembea all the tv stores you want - Buy the TV that plays this codec without any problems. Thank me later.

ongea na @incognitus

halafu hiyo uko nayo utapeleka wapi? Hii upusss ya TV frenzy towards world cup and you can not even mention the first 11 of your fav team hunisinya sana.

Ingia hapa usome reviews

www.rtings.com

Halafu ukimalisa ununue Samsung 55MU7000 ama 43MU7000

Selling is difficult… donating is top on my list. Wanna knw who been real with for the past years

kuna SQNNY kaa zote, umeona LlG ngapi?

LG signature OLED TV ama namna gani birrionares

Hii maneno tulichambua kwa zile thread za KDF @imei2012.

4k is the future but not necessarily the present just get something that is full HD but can offer hevc playability. The brand size and model will largely depend on the depth of your pocket … importing is cheaper than buying locally but requires patient and how you trust your courier

Ume resurface after tv yako itajwe

Nimerudi officially

A

ama wangojee wakuwe wakubwa wanunue zao

Man nimengoja nipewe biashara ya tv hapa na sioni. Anyway me in case of any tv wants @0712271270.