Help Me Out, How Do You take your Whiskey?

Its called savoring. Appreciate the fine things in life. Enjoy the ride of a cayenne instead of a Toyota like some of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW1te_miu5I

ukiweka coke kwa 18 year old single malt utakosana na watu

Any whisky goes well with coke

[ATTACH=full]213809[/ATTACH]

You can’t enjoy binging on whisky. Not like brandy. Trust me. This thing requires you take quick shots, minimally dilluted with cold water or ice cubes. And i mean quick shots ukiendaga. Brandy you can sit down the whole evening as you mix it with anything and imbibe slowly like beer.

hehe ati whiskey na soda? GTFOH!!! @introvert kujia hawa youngins wako uwapee masomo ---------------------------------->>>>> huko!

Ktalk is full of billionaires. I think kra should pay talkers a visit

That’s a martini :rolleyes:

Nilijua tu hakutakosa watu wa Krest na upuzi hizo zingine .
The first comment was enough , sikusoma zingine. :smiley:

mimi bado ni mutu ya cham, but am forrowing in case i graduate one day

Jack Daniels ni shitty blended whisky

Whiskey na soda hapo una haribu maneno, kama ni ku chase tumia maji na uki lewa sana kunywa stoney ita ku reboot vizuri

Kila nyani na starehe yake, the end goal is the same

I agree. Brandy/cognac is much smoother coz it’s made from grapes so you can take it neat. If I have money to splash I’d rather get a Martell/henessy than those single malts. Plus you don’t get any headaches.

Hizi nugu hakuna tofauti na zile Saitan Matapaka hukula ugali na fork.

just take it with ice cubes or water

sema on the
rocks

We have exhausted the maporko and massage with extra trimmings threads. So…

True. I find brandies smooth, sweet and easy in the system. I could down two Richot quarters on an evening and wake up fresh and arrive at work very fresh. For whiskies, the story is different.

Whiskey haipendi tumbo empty nanii !!! Mambo ya kula kdf na whiskey utakufa:D:D:D:D:D

Tonic is your friend… OK!