Help my cousin

If you happen to login into shared devices with your credentials hata kama ni android TV there is a big loophole. So many loopholes if you are living with someone. And btw if DCI kinoti was living with you in the same house angekuwa na the same access. Unless you actively make it your business to close loopholes soon as they emerge.

That said, kasin = chifumbitika

safcon cant track all that chief

hizi ni theory tu

There’s no kasin no paranoid wife no nothing. Hizi ni upuzi za mbitika na admean za ku increase engagement. Takataka

Such a man cannot be helped. The marriage has collapsed and nothing can be done to salvage it. Actually we know it’s you @ChifuMbitika . Stop simping!

Ai. Amepipinywa nyee

Hapa ni kama alicheat so inabidi amenyenyekea
People will offer super hero advice- unakaliwa aje kwa nyumba unalipa rent…
The reality though is that when your wife becomes angry, she can make your life terrible horrible no good.

Anyway the solution is dialogue. He must restore peace in his marriage
The carrot or the stick. The carrot is always easier. Make her happy and ensure she has no reason to complain anymore.
The stick is for when the carrot is not working. Lay it down good to her. Tell her as it is. It happened. You’re sorry but yameisha. Now you need peace. Kila mwanaume akona style yake ya kulay down the law

One thing Kijiji pretends is that we don’t love our women. We do. Ndio maana unamfanya bibi. Kuna design anakufurahisha. Remember that.

Si awache simu ingine ofisini. But men should always have the upperhand in tech, jikakamue kidogo.

So if you give your kid a tablet computer to study wakati wa covid… which you have logged into your gmail, the wife cannot retrieve the tablet and log into your email? How about if your google maps settings are set to remember places you’ve been to? Can’t she see that most teusday’s insteaf of being at work you spend your time in paipu? How about if your google drive is linked? And this is just one avenue kuna mingi sana. Na akiamua kuinstall app kwa one of your devices? Na akiweka tracker chini ya bumper ya gari?

Telegram with its high end encryption ni ngumu

My cousin told me she cracked it

:D:D:Dati my cousin!shenzi sana

I will never understand the fascination with phones za spouses. If someone wants to cheat they will find a way.

I am not lying

She cracked it? How?

That she was able to track telegram conversation between him and other people

She is using spy software which is available for cheap. She purchases an account and they give her a website and a key. She then uses his phone one time, maybe when he jumps into the shower before it locks, logs into the spy website and enters the key. It then tracks everything he does by taking screenshots which she accesses from the website.
His remedy is to purchase a new phone. Always be logged off google services.

How can he beat this?

New phone. Stay off google.

Or maybe she just uses the phone’s IMEI to access data?