Help needed

enyewe mko na ufala. The thing is she wants to know if its possible to connect the DSTV decoder and use it without paying. is that rocket science SMH…
The only guy who seems to understand the situation is Luther…

she wants to be able to control the DSTV channels

WAPI NDAUWO?

1 Like

nothing wrong with the gotv. the thing is she wants DSTV channels since the landlord is paying

si mimi btw…I just thought she might get help here since ktalk guys have solutions to almost all issues…

Just follow @Luther12 's advice and you will be good.

she wants to utilize the DSTV one since the landlord pays for it

hahaha

Thanks Luther, your information is quite helpful. she will have to inquire from other tenants concerning the cabling issue.

he watches what he wants like he is THE boss

1 Like

hahah this guy is funny:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How much? Inapatikana Kenya?

Haiwezi kosa, otherwise our hotels would have it rough. Funny thing is I’ve forgotten the name tho I’ve had this pic for a long time, since our days in rdi forum where we first converged to discuss FTA satellite transmission.

My ndugu from another cownty, hebu explain further or tell me is it possible to use one Dstv decoder and view different channels from different tv sets. Say I have my decorder in the living room and a tv in each of the other three bedrooms. Asande in advance

Not just d**v, any satellite TV service as well. It’s a matter of wiring using the above gadget. First time I came across it (in '09 I think) it used to go for around 20k.

Thanks man

kama cabling ni ya dvbt2 Aerial haitashika any ukiweka dsthieves decoder.

wats the maximum no. of tvs can it support at a time.Basi malandi wanakuaga wamelalia maskio :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Following,