HELP NEEDED

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]10057[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Boolshiet, I had started getting worried, after FP and her horniness, Surely not one. Funda!

You could have inboxed all these randy hegoats one by one and arrange chini ya maji. If you consider that send me a photo to my inbox.

Adnin bana, we need transparency kwa watermark ASAP

1 Like

Levels guys stoop to seek attention. Log into Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, post your pics maybe they will give a fuck.

Seconded and Thirded on another villager’s behalf.

Second time tis matafaka is copying and pasting something from the net and posting it as her own stuff. Na kakishikwa kanaanza nyef nyef. Kamushenzi!

2 Likes

Spax be like[ATTACH=full]10058[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

If you are trying to invoke an insult from me, am sorry its not your lucky day…Lady. But trust me, am very good at insults too.

1 Like

She/He got issues this one!

I’m not invoking anything. Go to GENERAL threads and see each topic is picked from the dailies or net.Its brought here so that like minded talkers can give their views.
If it offends you keep mum, we wanna help talkers who have or might know someone na hiyo proby.
@ol monk you are one wise elder in this kijiji

http://www.welldonesir.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/WellDoneSir1.jpg

1 Like

Its relevant. one of the reasons we come here is to appreciate each other’s creativity. We also appreciate good works from elsewhere but if they are not your own kindly attribute…

rudisheni privilege zangu za kupost muone. si mli-withold mjibambe, hata za ku-reply mkitaka chukueni…

I mean for more than two months I cannot post anything new -“You do not have enough privileges to post here”…shortly after a mod was unhappy with a political comment I made…

when i used to try i used to get that answer…what privileges are required where?

http://i.imgur.com/MYQ8pPp.png
if you are talking about that toka kwa all threads

1 Like

I’m still horny AF! Bur, I don’t use toys…I wait for the real thing…seriously fucking horny!

You are indeed an elder with wisdom. Siongezi zaidi