HELP>>> NSS channels have dissapeared

One correction: Majority of the Kenyan channels that you mentioned are on Eutelsat 70B and Eutelsat 22. A few others are scattered all over e.g KTN on Eutelsat 5 West A, NTV & Citizen on Intelsat 902 & 904.

2 Likes

@Meria Mata tafadhali ni inbox contacts za pro installer who combine above setup.

Wazito wanasema better late than never,after ditching dstv for our local free to air channels na kuona hazileti shangwe Jana I installed nilesat bt nimeget on only Arab speaking channels,give me frequencies za English news n movie channel on nilesat

They’re not too many (the sats are intended for the Middle Eastern audience). Click on these two links and check out the English language channels, the likes of kina Dubai One et al.

http://www.lyngsat.com/Nilesat-201-and-Eutelsat-7-West-A.html

http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-8-West-B.html

Thanks

Kuuliza sio ujinga…How do I do a tp search…nimejaribu bt scan inasema no results

Thanks for your post.I have open Box Combo V7 decoder , a 6 feet dish and a DSTV dish. I want to get nile sat and other satellites in the East which I understand can give me access to the English premier league or the La liga.Please also explain what I need to do.

Niaje Ndegwa,
You are halfway there,
Now this is all you have to do.
1, get the Latest software for your v7
2, get a competent installer to get this Chand satellites for you, 57e, 69e, 75e on your big dish.
[ATTACH=full]66332[/ATTACH]
3, turn your small dish to nilesat@7w
4, thank me later

Thanks for your post.I have open Box Combo V7 decoder , a 6 feet dish and a DSTV dish. I want to get nile sat and other satellites in the East which I understand can give me access to the English premier league or the La liga.Please also explain what I need to do.

2 Likes

Niaje Ndegwa,
You are halfway there,
Now this is all you have to do.
1, get the Latest software for your v7
2, get a competent installer to get this Chand satellites for you, 57e, 69e, 75e on your big dish.
[ATTACH=full]66332[/ATTACH]
3, turn your small dish to nilesat@7w
4, thank me later

1 Like

Niko sawa Meria Mata,
I want to confirm from you.From your illustration I see I need need 3 C band LNB’s,can 2 LNB’s achieve the results?
1.What is a reasonable cost for an installer to do this job?Yule hatanirukia sana !You can give me contacts if you know one.Much obliged.

2lnbs you will miss out on some really great channels.
What’s your location?

Niko sawa Meria Mata,
I want to confirm from you.From your illustration I see I need need 3 C band LNB’s,can 2 LNB’s achieve the same results?
1.What is a reasonable cost for an installer to do this job?Yule hatanirukia sana !You can give me contacts if you know one.Much obliged.

@Giggz, hebu njoo tafadhali.:slight_smile:

Niko sawa Meria Mata,
I want to confirm from you.From your illustration I see I need need 3 C band LNB’s,can 2 LNB’s achieve the results?

2lnbs you will miss out on some really great channels.
What’s your location?

Niko sawa Meria Mata,
I want to confirm from you.From your illustration I see I need need 3 C band LNB’s,can 2 LNB’s achieve the same results?

@Giggz, hebu njoo tafadhali.:slight_smile:

1 Like