help out

I remain mute.

Huyo namwingia mpaka niguze firigisi very soon.

firigisi kwa kibukusu ni nini ?

@LIEN = @uwesmake NA UWACHE KUSUMBUA PRIIIS

kamua @sludgist polepole uwache kusumbua

Imondo eh?
Si ndio hiyo?

swafi jioni pitia nyama villa umeze samaki

@uncle nyap Kujia bibi yako anasumbua hapa sokoni

Keti kwanza…unasumbua sana[ATTACH=full]150324[/ATTACH]

Tumbili muncher nakubaliana na wewe kabisa. kwanza venye anasema ‘advais’ hio imemuuza. lakini swali ni what would @Tommy Lee Sparta do??

Umbwa.

sijui huyo kijana

Why do talkers have many handles? Siku hizi hata kujua genuine NV ni ngumu sana. @admin saidia , i think wata haribu Ktalk.

Condom always

PRIORITIES!!! Yaani hauna fee but shida yako is whether you want to take your penis in a tunnel full of feacal matter with or without a condom??? And then we wonder why Kenya is a third world country!!! This is what the minds of our academic creme de la creme dwell on. Zuckerberger and others spent their years in Uni to become BILLIONAIRES $ wewe ni umeffi (literally) tuu iko on your mind. Your parents are wasting fees on you. Can you be abit more serious with life? Have you made your first Kshs. Million??? NO? But you have the time to think about the merits and demerits of condoms use vs ARV regimens and their side effects ? How to squeeze your member into a tunnel of human excrement ati anal tastebuds??? Siku hizi anus iko na taste buds. What are you doing in University? If you want to really have an experience you will never forget try doing this with a man, a man’s anus has gspot called a prostate, you’re a closet homosexual anyway so just go all the way uwache kutudanganya hapa ati sijui your gf is asking for anal sex. Ruswa pepo.

You will sooner enter heaven than enter my 15kms radius Chairman wa Team Mafaeces(Rtd)

Mathighs nikiongea na my antelope wacha kuingilia kati wewe sio serikal and this is not a threesome coz Ive noticed everytime Im talking with Mhesh unajileta hapo

@GeorginaMakena I always tell you that you are selective in reading, judging and in perception whenever this rat uwesmake is concerned.
Who called out the other here?

:eek::eek::smiley:

Mathighs are you trying to say that when it comes to @uwesmake I am BIASED???