Help this beta male...

You don’t know. A 27 year old once offered to extend me a loan of 1M for mobilization of a project. A millionaire I know was once washed clean off 5M after a 26 year old conned her after giving him 1.5M then after winning his confidence, she asked him for 5M and disappeared.

Pole. Huyo boy hawatoshani. Mwambie atafte boy mwengine tu roho safi tu bro. Amepata job hiyo ni kama sio mtihani ama sijui exit strategy anatafuta. Huyo dem amempa answer alikuwa anatafuta. In fact afadhali kusho jamaa zi peupe kuliko kuweka condition kama imf.

Eish! That lady should not even think twice, a man is his wallet! Ata awe anamfanyia hse chores kiasi gani…and men have egos , he shouldn’t go past the hse door. Hapo they need a talk!!!

women are very complicated. they come up with some foolish double standards. she is okay with borrowing money from you and she has no remorse whatsoever and ooh she will never pay you back. bit when you borrow money from her she starts treating you like shit ati "we ni mwanaume gani unaomba mwanamke pesa?? " and for her she will expect you to pay it back. FOOLISH REASONING.

na huyo mwanaume anajiangusha sana. unaoshaje nyumba na dame yako ako. kuna vitu siezi fanya dame akiwa ati nioshe vyombo, nioshe sijui nyumba, nioshe sijui nguo na wewe uko GHASIIA!!

msoto hu humble wanaume ile mbaya sana. When you have nothing to offer as a result of joblessness itakubidi you look for something else to compensate for the loss.

and that’s the sad reality. huoni hadi imefika mahali nigga anaosha nyumba hadi kwa mlango pekee. akiosha kwenda nje itakuwa aibu mbaya sana

SMH. Thats some BS. Hakuna story ya the maount is alot, when roles are reversed ladies always cry wolf

It’s never nice when a man is in the pits.

Your views on many things are a bit skewed…and dense.
Did you hit your head on the Bain Marie ukipanguza hapo chini?
Saitan.

We nawe umekosea pakubwa…hebu isome stori vyema kisha usome ulichokiandika

Would you do that to Engineer?

Sijapata jiko but I can help at home if I marry. Lakini siwezi kubali kulazimishwa kufanya kazi. Huyo dame alikosea boyfriend wake sana.

What a bitch. Dude leaned too hard on the wrong tree and fell. Nigga inajitolea kufanya all that shit alafu hii bitch inampea ultimatum kishenzi kama kupanguza nje? Mimi any sort of ultimatum and am out. Dude anafaa kujitoa although ameshajikosea heshima sana. Vitu zingine mwanaume hafai kufanya on a daily basis. Yah by all means help your bitch cook once in a while but ferk that shit being a daily occurance.

That’s because you’re also a bitch. Mtu anawezaje kukusaidia that much and even go as far as help you get a job but when he falls on hard times unakuja na ultimatums za kishenzi despite him already doing too much.

It’s a measure of the relationship. If a woman truly loves you, she will give you that 50 k without thinking. Even if she has to borrow. Especially when the dude is in trouble. Her questioning means she has doubts about him.

Kama uko nayo mpatie

and if it was not for him she wouldn’t be having a job don’t forget that. one way or another she shouldn’t judge him in the first place the man is already doing a lot for her. hizi ultimatum za kishenzi ati sijui ukiosha nje ndo ntakupea iyo 50k ni upuzi mtupu kabisaa. BITCH you should be grateful that I helped you get a fucking job. Women cry wolf all the time unashindwa wanataka nini. roles zikiwa normal wanaanza kulia ooh bwanangu hafanyi kitu, haezi pika kazi yake ni kuona tu tv… roles zikireversiwa bado mtashinda mmelia wakati wote.

sasa huyu unaona vile ni mjinga. amekuwa akikula pesa ya chali yake, chali yake akamsaidia akapata job. saa hii chali yake hana job akiitishwa 50k inakam na masharti ya kiupuzi sana. na ati bado atataka kurudishiwa hiyo pesa.

Women can be daimono

The man would rather suffer alone to avoid this kind of embarrassment. It was painful reading it.