HELP: THRESHOLD DILEMMA

you’re fighting a lost battle. these assholes wont help

3 Likes

Urgently leave that place and start life in another side of town. You have already committed a serious crime under the laws of Kenya and once you get caught, you will get at least 10 years in supermax getting oiled by WebDev and others. If you have some common sense left in you, which I doubt, you should be typing this in your new house (undisclosed location) at least 50 kilometers away. I remember telling this to a friend who did the same stupid act you just did with a 17 yr old jailbait. He is cooling his heels in Naivasha prison because he didn’t run after the damage had already been done. Run when you still can.

9 Likes

Tenda wema nenda zako,

Nilinotice tusichana twa teenage hatujui age difference ni nini. Chunga sana daddii. Mimi wa neighbour namuoneanga 18 juu anaeza kuja na akae hapo inje kwangu na nikija ananipea direct stare na nikitoka ni hivo tu. Sasa inabidi niseme kitu ata kama ni salamu. Hiyo nyumba sikaangi mi huja peke yangu once every two days maybe that why the interest.
Alafu sikujangi na wasichana hapo sababu nafeel watadesecrate my haven of peace. I know she has fancy ideas, but there is nothing good she can bring to me. I always imagine her mother banging at my door or smashing my car for talking nicely to her daughter. Alafu makesi mingi. Hapana staki.

6 Likes

Pervert. Hii ni kusumbua watu sasa.
Pelekwa kwa chief upigwe viboko ndio hio fikira chafu itoke kwa kichwa. nkt!

Leave her alone…or you will be the one being fucked in kamiti…ngojea hizo miaka mbili

1 Like

Don’t imagine the estate women haven’t noticed her visits to your place. Those women have the ability to sniff an impending relationship from miles away.

10 Likes

The problem I see here is that you are in the same neighborhood, hama mtaa and go very far but keep contacts chini ya maji. When the dust has long settled, peleka yeye lojoo in a place far from hers and yours then do what any sensible man would do

chenye umeambiwa na @DeliciousNuNu

If I were you, I would go to church and confess my sins.

1 Like

Juzi another one told me to buy “big g” for her na hatujuani hata, namwonanga tu mtaani. Nililenga story na ku@123tokambio. Watoi wa shule zii.

1 Like

Nunulia bibi yako school uniform na sanduku ya mabati uachane wa watoto wa shule wasome…Shenji.

12 Likes

These teenage girls should be categorized as sex pests. Hatupumui huku mtaani coz they want “sponsors”. Btw that’s something they casually joke about. The spirit understands the consequences, but the flesh…
Us young urban professionals are being mercilessly hunted down by these sex crazed teen thots. We’re the victims :D:D
Tunaomba serikali ilegeze kamba.

5 Likes

Another pedeophile is standing up to be counted. Pathetic. o_O:eek:

But…but…I am the victim :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kataa iyo maneno kabisa. Whatever the demon that is driving you to contemplate banging her, kataa kabisa. Utakula ugali ya serikali sawasawa

1 Like

Where i am, young gals aged 16years to 18years have been doing house chores around the hood. sasa nikaita mmoja last weekend akaosha then akasema kama nataka apike na threshold ifikishwe i will just top kakitu juu…karibu ninyongwe. so nikamuuliza kwa nini afanye hiyo job, akasema all her close friends wanado hivo…7 young girls i know.

Am assuming you are thate and above. Why would you want befriend a 16 year old with an intention of having sleeping with her?. Pink handles wamejaa huku si hata ungeomba @Guru , @DeliciousShiko ama ulipe @Female Perspective wakusort:eek::eek::eek:? what happened to castrashen?
ION
[ATTACH=full]121826[/ATTACH]

Sheria kando,this is ripe mango.eat it.hata samburu wanakula 10yrs old na hawasumbui

3 Likes

:D:D:D