Helter Skelter and my shelter is all things Romantic and Sexxed Up!!

:D:D:D:D small boy

We got nothing else to discuss . Bend over and lube up ur rectal
00 spinchtter for 18 inches up ur stinking anus or fuck off u filthy who’re. That’s the only message you will get henceforth. No one can match my obnoxiousness when you beg for it .l

00 spinchtter for 18 inches up ur stinking anus or fuck off u filthy who’re. That’s the only message you will get henceforth. No one can match my obnoxiousness when you beg for it .l

[QUOTE="1776,

00 spinchtter for 18 inches up ur stinking anus or fuck off u filthy who’re. That’s the only message you will get henceforth. No one can match my obnoxiousness when you beg for it .

:D:D:D:D:Dyou keep shrinking 

Dim eyes fala = shipoto

Heh! This a mental case.

Hehehehe, funny for you to say that.

Arsehole.

Wah!:eek: nimesoma nikasoma nakusoma nakusoma na kuendelaea kusoma hadi @nimechoka na bado sijamaliza, shait!, How do you have time to write all this?.

Na ukona DRD boss ‘Data Redundancy Disorder’ enda uka aangaliwe na dagitari.

Oh look who we got again…I say that youzz a hoooeee
00 spinchtter for 18 inches up ur stinking anus or f**k off u filthy who’re. That’s the only message you will get henceforth. No one can match my obnoxiousness when you beg for it .

You had started behaving yourself and now you are back…?? I’m very rough with ladies like you like you would aptly know…if you want me to start disembowelling you …run your mouth utaona…my most explicitly offensive stuff I will reserve for you. .

00 spinchtter for 18 inches up ur stinking anus or f**k off u filthy who’re. That’s the only message you will get henceforth. No one can match my obnoxiousness when you beg for it .

You might have one or two ounces of sense up your arse…and as such I will let that one slide…any more postings on my wall you are a whore and you will get the whore posting in perpetuity until your doo doo ish armpits fuck off…I want to see how many of you idiots are self-proclaimed hoezzz like you…you help my research…

Keyboard warrior utatishia virtual beings mpaka lini? Kama huendi kuvote lamba lolo polepole, chyeth

Kwani cartoon network imefungwa?