Her frank confession. Fuck alphas in her youth, get married to a beta as the wall approaches.

Sio hivo purple… As a woman once you are done with high school the rat race begins for a woman, you can choose one of the two:

1. Start a family right way by identifying a high potential male and locking him down for marriage. Here you are banking on your looks and your firm teats, low mileage and your chastity somehow still intact. Here you are controlling all the cards and men literally are kissing the ground you walk on. With many beta male industry leaders you can still go back to the workforce after raising a family and they will gladly hire you or even college.
  2. You can party hard go to college rake them degrees climb the corporate ladder and fuck every tom dick and harry in between before you open your eyes no man worth his salt is looking twice in your direction, get bitter with men and join the feminazi movement! Trash every man who cant stand “stand a powerful and strong woman” meanwhile your definition of strong and powerful is anger, intimidation and bullying etc when your child bearing years are quickly diminishing in your rear mirror

The choice is yours… I thank how the red pill and mgtow movement is fast catching up with kenyans… Slowly by slowly we are getting unplugged… The ground is slowly shifting and women especially ffeminists like kapondi will not realize what hit them!

Nb no man will ever say no to sex!

How true is that statement?

It was going to be a new year resolution but starting now is better bcz of the festivities. Actually zishaanza coz every weekend from next week to first week of Jan, kuna bash. December to January is meat eating season. Nataka watu wangu waanze kuzoea since I will cook it but not eat it. I am the defacto meat chef. I’ve been a strict vegan no eggs and milk at all for a year about 10 years back, I did not catch even a cold, it’d go round the office and leave me, so I know from experience it’s the healthiest lifestyle.

Are you joining my cult? It’s called Vegans Going Their Own Way. VGTOW. It’s for animal eaters who have not yet hit the ceiling. There’s the Red peel for meat eating betas and Green Peel for alpha eaters. Wake up from the meaty slumber and see the light, East or West Plant Based is Best.

…and you telling me this now? aint you the one who threw the most shade on my plans? whats your objective; are we getting married?

:D:D:D:D I love it.

If only life was so cut and dry.

1. What you consider alpha is not alpha to everyone. Many men exploit /bank on women’s biological clock to help them climb the social economic ladder. Some women will not marry beneath their social economic status. Others may have been let down once or twice and they gave up on men. Instead they get kids and become single moms.Or due to their beliefs adopt children or don’t.

2)Not all women are party animals. Some women live very sheltered and even attend Christian unis where there are curfews. And also based on their beliefs do not party. Or fuck all Tom, Dick and Henry’s. There are 20,30,40 even 50 years old virgins. So stop vilifying every one as a whore and a drunk if your environment only shows you such women. Or you yourself was a man whore and a drunk in your youth. Don’t project.

1. The issue of sleeping with bosses also speaks to the kind of woman you are accustomed to. Women who can not make it unless they sleep with bosses. Even messengers are capable of doing that. It does not take any power or strength to do that.

2. Marriage is not the be all and end all of life. If it were then since 99.9999% of the world is married the world could be a heaven on Earth. I know women who dropped out of high school to get married. They are now back to school and single moms after living through hell bcz they had no income of their own. So many married women are living in utter misery under predatory and cruel men who eventually even abandon them. Better to be single than dead, than destitute than having HBP and ulcers. Even your kids deserve to be happy. Many marriages are full of misery cheating, beating, HIV.

Lemme tell you what hits these women, I interact with them. I know one who is buying a 40 Million penthouse cash. And who owns a house on the river thames. How many so called Alphas can be at her level? She can’t be a bird married to a fish so people won’t ridicule her and say she slept her hay days in bars or sleeping her way to the top. Nah! She was studying. For almost 20 years. And it’s paying off big time. Maybe she should have married a bank manager and abandoned her studies and career. She is a year older than me. What bothers us is only one thing which is who will inherit us. That’s it. We don’t waste time crying in bed as your wishful thinking would have you think, we live very disciplined lives, buy properties, and are building empires. And basically living our best lives. Because God has blessed us in so many ways. The only headaches we have are who will inherit us? Isn’t that a good problem to have? I know you wish we are or were whores and drunks. And that we are now having the ground shift under us. Sorry to burst your red peels bubble. We were focused and disciplined we did not sleep with anyone except our teddy bears. We drunk only hot chocolate milk.

Mwanamke Hana hasara. Imagine the lucky man who would have married my cousin, his kids would have been set for life. In this bad employment environment we have in Kenya. So it’s men and their posterity and genealogy losing. Not the unmarried women bcz everything she gained in her lifetime will just return to her father’s lineage. For women it’s a win win. ALWAYS.

What can I say please check in 20 years from now let’s compare notes then. Let’s see whose ground will be shifting then.

FOCUS. Think about how much money such a cult could earn us. Who is thinking of marriage when we could be rolling in the Benjamins. Red Peels did all the hard work, it’s just replacing a few terms and looking for a few spokes people and voila, an MLM is born.

iwe imekanyagwa na alphas mia moja bado tu itapanuliwa kwa mtu wa mia moja na moja.Females hide their body count
[ATTACH=full]269515[/ATTACH]

Men cannot have the same standards with women. In sexual matters the girlchild must exercise her privilege to choose, wisely. If a woman propositions free sex for any man right now, the line of free loaders will be very long. On the other hand there will be much fewer takers for the men.

there is a truth women don’t get… to get laid all a woman has to do is say hi to a ninja… but mwanaume lazma atafute ama anunue.

I agree with your points, but there’s something you overlooked in your assessment of the situation;
I’ve met the kind of women you are talking about here in Nairobi,i’m friends with two female “movers and shakers”, the ones with “fuck you money”, truth be told they are less than 5%(i’m being generous here) of the Kenyan female population which leaves us with an awful lot of (bitter)females who didn’t take their chances when they had to and now age has caught up to them.

NB: The ones with their shit together(at least the ones i know), are humble and respectful, have kids with their Ben 10(younger lovers), and keep it low, you wouldn’t know unless you are close to them.

Am on mobile not pc hence i might not give you a proper and longer response like i would have loved to be as it may here is my response:

1. You are greatly exegarating the number of so called successful women who can tell marriage fuck you like a talker said its 5% give or take my estimates are lower than that.
    2.“some women will not marry beneath their social economic status”
    While most men already knew this harsh reality many who offered marriage took solace in the fact than in exchange for economic security the woman was coming to the union as a “whole” ie virgin and she guaranteed that the offsprings of the union would be 100% of the man! How much can be said of the modern woman who already has two kids with different baby daddys before 30! Like i said men awakening is broad spectrum from from extreme mgtow who want nothing to do with women except pump and dump to red pill who want women but are woke to the bulshit the society has been pushing ie they know game.

2. Contrary to your assertion men are not entirely against marriage they just have decided to not accept a bad deal just because its a deal. They have realized that they are the prize and kings hence will not accept the shorter end of the stick like in the past. At 30 years a man has his world opening up while for a woman its time to cash in. But why am telling you this? You will never get the concept!

What exactly is your definition of bitter? Opinionated? Speaking truth to power? Because from here,my conclusion is that a bitter woman is any woman who won’t agree with you. If I am of a different opinion automatically I am labeled a bitter woman. Even me nowadays if you disagree with me I will think you are bitter.

I know you need stereotypes to be able to understand women. Unfortunately most popular opinions require you to disengage your critical thinking skills. First of all do not conjure up statistics you can’t possibly be assured of to confirm your very subjective bias.

OK. I don’t even know what fuck you money is. So lemme stick to my argument. You know modern men are myopic. They copy western ideologies that do not apply in our third world countries. During our parents time, men married strategic partners. And those men understood that a woman is an asset. And for sure they made honest women out of women. Fast forward to today, where men’s choices of women is almost purely physical and then men feel like they are doing women a very big favor to marry them. Which is wrong because the women are the assets, women are the prize. Any society where women are not prized assets is doomed. Just look at black Americans. Failures then Compare to Asians say Chinese and Japanese. The leaders even in foreign lands. The secret is the women. Black women are bitches and whores. Have you ever seen an Asian man call an Asian woman a bitch?

This talk of you should have taken your chances when you had a chance is from a chauvinistic mindset that it’s women who lose when they do not get married on time. But in reality men lose an asset and the woman’s family gains. A woman is never the loser. Ever. Bcz she’s an asset and will be one wereva she ends up. To her husband’s family or her family of origin.

OK. Am now lost. What was I saying? Obviously you don’t even know the total population of women who are single and may be you know 5 or 10 of them, so you can’t apply your conclusions to the general population of single ladies in Nairobi.

Now this issue of Bentens children. Not everyone can be that desperate and immoral. Having children out of marriage is a sin, regardless of the circumstances especially if ended up pregnant on purpose. But I understand your mindset is secular, so it’s OK. But to me I would be mortified to even consider such a thing. And I am in good company. Women who respect the laws of God. Concerning children. I don’t know why anyone would would want to sire children with a man then hide him. Even the man who can agree to such an agreement is as cheap and immoral as those so called humble and respective ladies. Which respectful and humble is this? Self respect is lacking. Respect for God is lacking. Going deliberately into sin to get a child is not humility bcz you are disrespecting God and the baby too bcz they need a IRL dad not someone you are ashamed of and are hiding from people. You are associating with very immoral women. Women who are principled are there. Having your shit together does not mean that you automatically become principled.

For sure I will never get it. But I’ve got this much

Its OK for men to say no to raw deals but women should just take whatever they can get no matter how much of a raw deal it is. Because after all, the world is closing in and its time to cash in. So just get any man no matter how much of a dead weight he may be bcz as a woman you really don’t have the option of saying no to raw deals.

Nowadays many men are also baby daddies so are women Marrying baby daddies when they are child free getting a raw deal. Do women have a right to say no to raw deals too? Bcz I assure you that they are plenty of raw deals to choose from if you have no standards for what your mandatory minimums are.

Please give me the source of your 5% statistics and please do not give red peels unsubstantiated numbers from their propaganda machine.

OK. Here’s a video for all y’all men. Let’s all take a break from bashing women who are just living their lives as best as they know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAwJunTwF8Y

That was a rather long reply,

1. Do you live in Kenya?(make sure you answer this one).
  2. The biological clock works against women, so its either you want kids or you don’t, if it’s the former then you have do do it early(take your chances early) because after a certain age it becomes impossible to have kids(don’t give me the freezing of eggs bullshit, because it rarely works)
  3. Morality: When it comes to morality matters, i don’t judge people according to their deeds and choices(That’s the work of God, even Jesus did not judge the prostitute who was caught). I believe every person when they die they get their date with God, that’s when they are judged.

Men not women just correcting you

I live in Kenya.

The problem with your perspective is that its just too linear and if you know anything about life then you know it is anything but linear.

The question is not whether you want kids or not. A child is not a toy or a pet. Too many people wanted children and because they were fertile they had kids after having sex with someone. When the kids came reality checked in. They didn’t want the responsibility of being a single mother. And I can give you a list of cases of child neglect and abuse and even murder of the child either from a boyfriend or even the mother herself , I will post videos later. This pressure that every human being must have kids no matter what is the genesis of so many problems in the world. A single mother in a hovel in Kibra gets 9 kids concurrently well aware that they can barely fit in the hovel. Leave alone food and education. But hey, they want kids and they are having them no matter what.

I am a woman but I am a Christian first. Children are meant to be had in marriage. Monogamous marriage to a Christian who is not a divorcee. My desire to be a mother is something I am willing to forfeit for what I believe and my obedience to the laws of God, which are very clear. Sex and having children outside marriage is prohibited. It is a sin and it does not honor God regardless of how noble your intentions are. When God gives us these laws, it’s not for fun or for Himself. No. It’s to protect us from the many evils that can and do come from disobeying God to help ourselves and our predicament.

I want alot of things in life, for example I wouldn’t mind having alot more than I presently have but I won’t rob a bank or sell alcohol and drugs or bcm a hit man or an illuminati or a good number of things I can do to achieve what I want. So there are concessions I am not willing to make to achieve my want, please note its not a need. It’s a want. The want to be a parent. Under the right circumstances yes, if not, well then, life goes on. I’ve never seen anyone dying from not having children. I will just do other things with my life. There is plenty to do in this world. Plenty to contribute to besides being a parent. PLENTY. My life is not on hold, it’s marching on, much better than some people I know who have kids. And I have accepted it. I don’t feel inadequate in anyway. I don’t focus on something that is out of my hands. I am happy to live life on God’s terms not bcz I fear hell fire but because I trust God because He knows the beginning from the end. And He has good plans for me. Most importantly nothing can separate me from His love. No good thing shall He with hold. I know it’s hard to believe but I am at peace with my choice, any arrangement that goes against God’s standards for His children is not my portion. If to have kids I must go against God’s perfect will then wacha ikae. It’s just that simple. It never bothers me bcz I know before God’s throne of judgment , I can justify my choice. Human beings opinions are irrelevant bcz they do not pay my bills and bcz no matter what, they will never miss something negative to say about anyone. Ask Jesus who did nothing but good to them.

Oh and btw I don’t believe in freezing anything besides food. The God I serve can create eggs, He does not need frozen ones. So I am not worried. I haven’t gone to freeze anything. I know the best fertility expert. The original manufacturer. I even know some surrogates but to me, and I know many ben tens and men my age who would be glad to be my baby’s daddy but all these things do not reflect the dignity of my Father in heaven. So they are just not for me. Periodt.

Post wall syndrome on overdrive. Pole sana…sucks to be you, right?