Here are her interior pictures

Ata Mimi nikifikisha 26 nitakua hapo si uniwekee na mapema :p:p

:D:D:D:D:D:D Una ufala mjamaa. niokotwe kwa ipsum

Interpol. I hear Kenyans used to steal lots of cars from UK and SA. In SA the car MUST be physically presented to the police for verification and permit. Once here and “after” paying duty, the port manager writes a letter to interpol. You deliver the letter and they check their database then write to SA/UK police for confirmation. A day or two letter they come back with clean or suspect. If the latter you can kiss your car and duty paid goodbye…

Greetings my brotha. I trust your electronics business is not doing bad.

I am sure there are others who can afford better. I just love the 5 series BMW, nothing else tickles my nerves. It is balanced, not too posh, not toooooo expensive, not too loud, not too big, and best of all in this market, not as common as the mercedes, just the perfect mix. Throw anything at me and I will take a look and back to the 5. They unveiled the G30 yesterday, time to start saving for the next 5-6years:D

1.86m across

F10 535i exclusive

You are nuts:D:D:D

None, electronic handbrake and something called auto hold.

First picture - The P on the lever is parking, the next button with another P is the handbrake. Next to that is the autohold button. The autohold is just hiss assist so you dont roll backwards on hilly start stop traffic.

Leta mbicha ya engine I would love to see it

Does this apply to all vehicles from the RSA?

Buda, congrats that’s a really nice car. Sisi watu wa premio old model tunameza mate.

aiiiii. si next mtaitisha picha ya crankshaft???:smiley:

ION, THIS RIDE IS SWEET.
makes my 10 y.o legacy look like a mkebe :(:(:(:frowning:

Inabidi kujitetea kwa kila namna this things are hard to come by

All is well my bro @ochithunder, i think Nairobi Governorship seat awaits you. You have my vote.
ION am making plans to meet you for some vivid business talk. Cheers mate.

Yes, May infact apply to all Southern Africa countries

Sawa, will take some in the evening though you will not be able to see much. May be this can give you an idea. In the one below with an arrow we were trying to look for the engine number so sharing possible locations. We did not find it and had to go to the dealer

[ATTACH=full]62442[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]62443[/ATTACH] u some idea

Okiya, it took me close to two decades of adulthood get here, nothing is impossible, even being born is not!!!

You will get there and if you find you cant, look for a friend to give you a short drive:D:D

My first car was a Carina ED with super strut suspension 3GE engine like the one below but white. Felt hot then. I had not tasted german technology. Now that I have, only an economic catastrophe can send me east again. Take heart, just work hard. From this side of town a Subaru…
[ATTACH=full]62449[/ATTACH]

In the older models the number is usually hapo front side where the pulley for the fan is located, just below them,