Here is a bit of a rant.

I don’t blame them. I like to learn something new everyday. I don’t like to make anyone offended by assuming I don’t understand what they are saying. I learnt sheng ya nrb ikanisaidia sana kulingana na place nilikuwa na fanyia biashara. It harms not to learn it. Come kwa ngavana chikungunya I had to learn sheng ya pwani though lugha zingine za kidigo na giriama hunichenga kiasi.

A case in Nairobi is such sheng;

Itoka, itos, – a bullet
Tenje, dura , toko ,- a phone
Ngombe – a smart phone
Tulutulu – a mulika mwizi phone
Broka v. – bravia
Ikombe – bank
Njege, sanse – police
Bazenga – the big man

Come Mombasa.

Dala ni five bob
Jero ni mia tano
Mwera ni karau ama polisi
Unga ni cocaine au dawa
Rich guy ni sultan
Kijiti ni msokoto wa bangi

Saidieni kuongeza.

:eek::eek:Uuuuiiih… I have never heard of the above mentioned words… Na am not yet 25…I don’t want to imagine how ancients are feeling :D:D:D

BTW @Liberty ulivutiana wire?? :D:p

sheng’ zako za nairobi are gangster related…were you a member mkienda kukwachu broka mkaget jamaa ni bazenga mkahepa juu maybe ni njege atawapa itoka kadhaa?

The habit of greek women lacing every other three words with the stupid question, Yi? Disgusts me big time.

“Remember, we are not friends” :D:D:D:D:D

I am a Millennial.Yes you read it right. I find English to be good but hard to use. Don’t judge,accept the changes you see and hear.

nivile tu slay queen hunipea slice vizuri nikiwa dry spell

I totally agree with Mr. Kirubi. That language can induce headaches and it reveals an applicant’s laziness long before they can get invited to display it.

Kumbe wewe ni embryo.

Not really. I follow a certain group mukuru iko na such names. I just precheked some words that are also new to me. Just know such words are used to hind your conversations from certain recipients. Were it not that tungekuwa wote twazungumza lugha sanifu

Like the way when you play hind and seek tukiwa watoto?

hii naichukia sana. Even more when used repetitively

:D:D:D:D:Dhow many PhDs in Englichi do you have. Patia mutoto uji kwanza

There is a word i just read on a srceenshot pale telegram,written Xundai. At first i thought it was a typing error for the word hundai. But then,nothing made sense about that message. So,i had to read the conversation.only to later learn the girl meant sunday,now tpyed as ‘xundai’

:D:D:D.

@1776 ,how is @1777 ?

Ako salama kabisa. I take flying every now and then. (by flying I mean namlalisha kwa tumbo kwa mkono and palm his chest on my left hand then make vuuuuuuuuuuuuu whoosh sounds as we go)

:Dhuyo atakua pilot/captain wa Airbus A380

I tolerate hii language because the female speakers are carriers of dry fryable tight puxxy, I always reply to them the way my teachers taught me. mwanaume mwenye anatumia X badala ya S NI Gayer than ladyGay meffffii takataka Mali ya @Atwoli

Mahindi yanarushwa na wewe ndiye wa kwanza kukimbilia… Always remember that a woman “is always 20 until she reaches 30”…“always 30 until she reaches 40”… you get the drift?

And they were blaming Matiang’i for the D’s!