Here's my story.....

wen I was young and pure …let me say I never grew up arnd age mates, always had older fren,to date. Some happened to be ladies n I cld hear them talk about “vile alifunza mjamaa kukulana” Mind you these men and ladies are now in their early thates. C’mon how could they! When I finally came of age I was not going to let a woman talk about how she taught me how to “threshold” no. So I sought out the services of a prostitute and told her I never been w/a woman.She taught me How to…and no name no nothing. In that way A.G. got no 1st love.

:D:D:D:D unluckily pinkies cannot solicit sex for such a milestone.

:D:D:D:D atleast no Legit ghel living can talk about teaching me how to. The hooker is probably dead by now.

Meet him - just so that you can get closure, but don’t get intimate. I can guarantee you’ll never look at him as you did before. Ever! There’s always going to be a shadow of mistrust over him. Where has he been? With whom? Why now? What happened? If you were not good enough then, why are you good enough now? Is it because you are now prettier, sexier, wealthier? If he bailed out on you then, what’s to stop him from bailing out again? What happens if he reconciles with his immediate past?

I understand first love, and how it never really dies - but you’ve gotta let go (unless you are comfortable with whatever the answers are, to the lingering questions).

1 Like

O levels? :eek:o_O

Wasn’t that the system before 8-4-4? When they had O - levels (4th form) and then one proceeded to A - levels (5th & 6th form)? @FieldMarshal CouchP saidia hapa priss.

O level that’s so old… Hii fisi ya mwanamke sounds like ma creepy aunt. Mbillionaire’s tuntambua vikaranga pekee. 18-25 hiyo ingine hapana. Sponsor kaa Mimi na @uwesmake hatuwezi tembea na O level drop out.

A lot said…thank you for the advice…Everything NOTED…

TRUE…but it’s hard to move on most of the times…

1 Like

Ndiyo hiyo sir. Lakini she could have gone to an international school (Brit kariqram), they still have them…

is ths a poem or a hekaya kama vle umeambiwa enda application ya poem kwa wala bin wallah