Here's What You'll Be Missing After Upgrading To Windows 10

windows chyeth

[ATTACH=full]7073[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Windows has another of issues and I have never been an early adopter… In ma machine you will find two OS steam and Windows 8.1

1 Like

Umeamua kuhack into wifi networks? Ina softwares kama word editing and such, kama distributions zingine(Ubuntu, redhat)?

eeeh :smiley:

nah… office yake haina such

So mainly kazi yake ni security na hacking? No gaming.

hah not suitable for gamming
pentesting ivi ivi… i find it flexible for surfing ni kupata wifi passwords and other stuff

I hope thea will be a way to get. Back to windows 8 my favorite OS if thing dont look great but i trust windows 10 in advance

There is only one OS that Windows built and was more than stable if there is such a word… That’s XP I loved that OS but had one major flaw viruses… I will continue using ma steam OS

1 Like

Currently my kali os will remain alongside the new windows ten

1 Like

windows xp was one of its kind but all viruses found a home in it. i lkedthe way it ran smooth on machines

Although window XP was their best work stable and user friendly since windows 8 its going down

I agree. XP was really good for its time. However, XP cant beat windows 7. I cant see how. Nolstagic people tend to stick to it until they have to move due to software compartibility. Kwanza vulnerability ilikuwa juu sana. Viruses everywhere and kaspersky people were making a kill out of the weaknesses. In windows 7, you just install microsoft security essentials and thats it and you will never hear of viruses and shit. Microsoft security essentials doesnt even sumbua with updates kubwa kubwa and notifications and it works even for pirated copies by design. Windows seven has more of native media tools too.

sijasoma. too long

Hehe. I think he means the complexity of the navigation. To be honest, windows 7 and xp were pretty much easier to navigate through. Then those “icons on the screen” he mentioned would be most likely those inbuilt windows (8) apps at the home screen, of which they are just for “looks” if i would can it like that.

1 Like

True it was good and stable window seven started of as bulky with a lot of things you don’t need. but kudos to microsoft after it became lighter,faster and more stable and also for the many drivers it came with plus it was not so far from the norm look and feel but win 8 just doesn’t cut it for me…labda its because i made a killing back in the day when IT was known for formatting PCs as a solution

1 Like

Microsoft have a tendency of overdoing stuff and then toning down again. Windows 8 isnt the first overdone OS. Before window 7 here was Vista, which was also overdone.

1 Like

Yeah people move when they try to get some latest softwares just to get an error due to incompatibility. I love windows 8.1. it runs smoothly on my machines unlike windows 7. I will be moving to windows ten though because i know its defenetly better than previous versions. Those who oppose change are allergic to new technologies

VISTA was their worst O.S. If you ask me but hujauliza nawachia hapo

Whenever i see a laptop with this OS i know their owners are Hackers:)

Its not allergy per say, trick with tech is always stay behind it with its dynamism you will always be chasing plus it gives room for testing and allowing bugs to be worked on

1 Like