He's truly a c*nt

If nobody can carry the sin of the other, what was the point of Jesus dying for our sins?

It was a sin so TERRIBLE which not only introduced death into our DNA but the whole earth and animals have suffered greatly because of that sin of disobedience. It is not a small thing to disobey God. Remember He is SOVEREIGN.

Why on Earth would you worship such a person? He sounds horrible.

God doesn’t work that way, Jesus didn’t die for anybody’s sin.

Adam and Eve passed on their sinful condition to all their descendants. This is similar to the way human parents pass on genetic defects.

Romans 5:12. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned— Thus, all humans have been born “in sin,” meaning that we are born imperfect and inclined toward error.

Psalms 51:5
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.

These are really confusing times for us as a people.

Boss, they committed the sin and repented for it and we’re forgiven. God is just.

The original sin was spiritual (defying God’s commandment) but carries both physical (death, disease) and spiritual consequences (hell and eternal separation from God).

However, I know that religious extremism has brought us to this point. A majority of religious people don’t believe in dinosaurs or that the megalodon ever existed or that the world is over 4 billion years old.

I was born without sin, labda wewe, mimi, NO!!
“The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.” Ezekiel (18:20)

What I know is if I you read throughout the bible, the chief message is love. And the best two commandment is loving God and loving the neighbour. But who is God? There is a need to define this in a way that is understandable to the learned 21st century person.

The moment we got free will we took our fate out of God’s hands. What we are now is a math graph with simple rules that govern the next branch or tree of outcomes. If the square above you to the left is black. You are black. Or whatever rules that govern our motifs or patterns. Don’t get me wrong. Simple rules can create complex patterns. But we are living a life where repeatedly like a motif in a classical song we are presented with a scenario. Certain actions to resolve and set outcomes.

And then there is the idea of the demiurge…

I understand your way of thinking…but if you reflect on it rationally it seems so unfair. It is really unfair to be born into so much pain and suffering, to toil and then to die. No wonder so many people curse on the inside but not many have the heart to show their discontent

God is great and loving to all, not wanting any to perish, but those who sin continually He destroys with a ferocity that is unparalleled.

What’s your alternative? Who will you choose then?

Job lamented the same. Man, who is born of a woman, is short of days and full of trouble. Like a flower, he comes forth, then withers away; like a fleeting shadow, he does not endure.…

Think about the animals. How sad the lives of chickens, cows, fish…etc. They have to die so painfully just for us to get our nourishment.

The consequences of Adam and Eve disobeying God are not small because that’s how He had set up His commandments. Had Jesus, the lamb of God, not loved us so much to chart another destiny back to heaven, all of us were doomed to hell. Without any recourse.

I admire Job a lot…he was living way ahead of his time, when deep discernment rarely abounded. You see, with Job, he was a hard worker, a believer in what is good and that was why he did not sin and Gid was with him.
Fast forward in 21st century, we have got to learn of science, that our world is really old, that we can even travel to outer space and that we are only but a speck in a gargantuan cosmos. This is where questions and revolt begins. But if we are to embrace what’s good and have a pure and selfless love together with the belief in our work and science, we’ll have got it.

The entire humanity was born with the strain of sin in their souls. Psalms 58:3 says, “the wicked are estranged from the womb; the liars go astray from birth.” That’s why when someone receives Jesus, we say they have been “born again” into a new birth that’s unlike the first one. Instead of being born through sexual desire into a life of death and hell, we become born again into life and eternity in heaven.

If we were to carry out an experiment. Take a new-born baby and let them grow up in nature, away from everybody, from all influence. You come back and check on them in 30 years and they will be a vile, murderous person living according to his own “pleasures.” Our default is sin. Things that are sinful like adultery, fornication, lying, greed, vanity, etc feel good because there’s no incongruity on the inside. However, living a godly life is tough. Ask yourself why it doesn’t come naturally until after the new birth in Christ and even then, it’s still a huge battle?!

Question wasn’t addressed to me personally. My take is I think things just are. I question the why but I do not question the outcome cause it just is. When something good or bad happens, I don’t believe a good or bad being is behind it necessarily. Things aren’t straightforward and they bounce off things.

What I believe is. Many things isn’t as a direct result of an entity like God or the devil but the manifestation of man that does these things.

But then there’s things like cancer Which man hasn’t manifested upon himself but just are… Like a snakes poison. Not the devils work or God’s. Something that has its own narrative, essence and outcome that we sometimes get caught up in.

Everything is in his image. There is an entirety of possibilities that everything can do. I don’t look at cancer and say God doesn’t exist or it’s the work of the devil. Imagine if antelopes getting killed by the lion said its the devil work or the lions saying its God who has helped me get this happenstance.

We’ve been set on a path with free will to manifest alongside each other. With leeway to improvise and create new story lines. And with infinity comes black, white, Grey shades and somewhere different colors still manage to be there. So yes there will be contrast. There will be black (which btw I find offensive when describing bad happenings or things) there will be red and yellow things happening.

Things just are.

Even God as an judeo Christian concept being an individual, is a purely Arabic mathematical concept based on the ordering of numbers.The idea of one God. One Supreme. The number one being the first number. 0 before they being the a circle that’s infinite with no end or beginning.

But In Greek which bled into Roman, separely hindu, separately African mythology it wasn’t one God . The Nigerians had Orishas and each person who practiced was assigned one through rites. There was benovelent beings and beings who didn’t want the best for you. Which is true for all aspects in life spiritual, human or animal.

This idea of God, God’s, devil, our manifestation and correlation between that and our happenstance isn’t a straight forward thing.

Where is your proof of all these things. Including it being one individual. And it’s a he. Like he was assigned a gender.

Hmmm…:slight_smile:

That’s how religions outside of the Truth of Christ start. You come up with a theory, but interestingly, it’s impossible to describe morality outside of God. I think you have exemplified loads of faith to believe something that has no basis, something you thought of inside your brain composed of atoms and chemicals. A brain that is mortal and prone to diseases, hallucinations. How can you trust such a thing?

Would biblical archaeology increase your faith? If you find it hard to believe the bible then look up the archaeological ruins scientists have dug up and parallel it with the bible. It’s a match!