heshimu mwanaume

sorry for the omission…corrected

While making strange decisions you dont involve the wifes, irrespective the 2.5 years and Nanyuki being a few Kilometres from Karatina does not add up, even a jail term on the misappropriation would have been less… not even a kipii from Kara Tina knew/saw him huko Nanyuki… Pesa makes people many proud especially hard earned profits…hangekawia all that time with profits

We are all outsiders in this case and we may not know all the facts so we let the insiders to decide the way forward.

1 Like

Yenyewe, some things are difficult.

And the man, “killed in action” when raiding a Nakuru bank with a 3.3 lorry last year was from Karatina…

haki sasa siongeleshwi kwa nyumba coz i supported the man…wife alisema that am no different…but my question is,kama huyu mwanaume angeambia bib ampe the 350k bibi angekubali???

Let them deal with it.
As to your question we all know the answer to that.

1 Like

then jamaa hana makosa

Have you ever planned for something then for some reason the plan fails.
That is what that lady felt.
This is even more painful because it involved money (read loan).

It’s not about the money. It’s about the emotions attached to it.

A nice DF session will solve this small issue.

That part about Karatina tomato market is true. Been there done that wayyyy back when Moi was still president. I bet today they make much more.

That said,its hard to believe the guy was in Nanyuki,about 70kms from Karats and he did not bother to contact the family for a whole two years. Further does it mean there is no one who saw him there given that people move between the two towns all the time