Hessy wa D

:D:D:D:D:D:D hiding??? i dont fear to speak my mind…even in front of the bereaved i would say the same.wakenya munajionanga munajua rights zenyu sana…

Mwathe died while procuring an abortion case closed

I think those fellows kill some criminals while protecting others. It is terrible. It happens when the criminals disobey their (police) handlers’ orders. otherwise they are protected. note that many of the ‘crime’ cases are actually targeted hits – where the kids are told to go and ‘harass’ so and so if he, for instance, has refused to give sexual favors to the demonic characters in gava.

if, God forbid, you ever find yourself in the hands of either the thugs or the cruel police is when you would know how to have a balanced view on these things.

But did she die as because of natural abortion complications, or was she killed in the course of an abortion? The case she was following up on ( Witnesses tell of a vicious female officer in shocking slum shooting | Nation ) is a very complicated kamba sisters issue. so the killer cop in that case – constable mueni – was kao, the killed boy [musili] (one of the 6 who were killed is kao) and the rights activist who was following up [caro mwatha] is kamba too.

Sawa Mr tough girl

the case I highlighted is meant to show that some of the cases defended by these activists are indeed worth defending: Witnesses tell of a vicious female officer in shocking slum shooting | Nation Witnesses tell of a vicious female officer in shocking slum shooting | Nation
How would you justify those killings, now that you ‘personally know how police deal with matters’?

doctor kaviti on robert ouko.

see, the government has information (or ways of obtaining information) about you at all times. it has all your dirt. it can use that dirt when need arises. like for instance when senator mutula snr died/was killed, and his family started making noise, and they were promptly reminded that he had impregnated his herdsman’s underage girl. so they are silenced. you too, the government has a lot of dirt on you, and it can be used when need arises. therefore when someone dies/is killed and then their dirt is unearthed, know that it is an attempt to silence them.

if you interact with one of these fellows (the hessy cops), you very soon realize that you aren’t dealing with a cop, but rather, with a thug character. indeed, you have to remember that what they do, the don’t do it in their capacity as cops, but rather as thugs (which is why the police service is always denouncing them).

the good ones, who are the majority, dare not rat out the rogues because they too would be eliminated. the police service operates like a cartel, where you know that someone is messing up, but you dare not do anything about it. there was this police driver who decided to become a whistlerblower during the mungich days and you know what happened to him. but eventually, the rogue cops are eliminated too [like most of the former kwekwe folks are no longer with us].

Most cops I knew in my local who had history of executing suspects walikuwa hivo. Couldn’t concentrate on a story. Unaongea naye kifupifupi