Hessy wa Dandora Anapereka Kijana Mbio.... Good Job @pamba

Nothing is worse than living in a slum. Hygiene kwanza kukinyesha ni blunder juu ya sewage na matope. Crime, lazima ukuwe keja by 8. Hata mchana kuna routes huwezi pitia. Even worse, hata main road mchana kupita ni blunder kama hukai mwenyeji…viatu zinauzwa zikiwa kwa miguu zako. Lastly, 90% of the guys below 35 ni wezi, 90% of the women below 30 ni malaya. That is Kayole, Dandora/Huruma and Kwa Reuben for you. Kuna hii slum Kwa Reuben near South B golden gate, stayed there for one week nikarudi ocha roho safi

8 Likes

After seeing the killing of those teens in eastleigh I realized there is a whole life out there am not in touch with. Such cruelty towards a young soul yaani that kaboy pleaded lakini wapi…
It remains amongst the saddest things I’ve seen online.
I look at these kids and I guess some of them are in a state of virtual penury. They need to eat so bad and rescue their families from poverty that it corrodes their humanity. The goal for them isn’t to progress but to survive.
It’s not right to kill them… They need to be rehabilitated / shown in different perspective, you don’t kill an ignorant child… Especially one born and hardened with destitution

1 Like

been long but hio area ilikuwa ngori during campus years…might vbe wrong but wouldn’t walk already those areas plus its neighbouring hood nasahau jina has a kuikish name…najua huwa with druggies mob sana wa miraa na kienyeji

1 Like

Looks can be deceiving. That is a hardened criminal with years of experience

i would agree with you if i hadn’t heard that you are safer meeting with the aging thugs than this kids. apparently they kill for fun. most of them are from ok families but refuse school for easy money so as to live the gangster life they see in rap videos

7 Likes

That is exactly what I was told! Unaweza shuka mat kama umebebwa juu kwa juu if you are a visitor.Yani ,they can smell a newbie from the word go.

It was just after highschool nilijipata nikiishi slum kwa nyumba ya 500 per month. If I had stayed longer, ningekuwa kama hao tu, but I swallowed my pride nikarudi ocha until I joined Uni

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]122459[/ATTACH]
Ma please don’t write a script over here some of these youngings don’t wanna go to school …some even run from home ati strict parents and shit…they wan’t the cream life kama ilkuwa one time stint maybe, but they are making it a career…ukiona amevaa bling kwote ako about the cream life hakuna upuss ya struggle.yeye ndo anacause struggle mbaya…si kwa ubaya but they gone get fucked and they are usually on drugs so …let the cause and effect take its course.

8 Likes

mami siungeambia @Kirwa akue guide. anajua chuom zote za far east.

I always think its better kuwapeleka ushago wakasomee huko while you do your hustles here in the city. They end up with a better chance of making it in life and their minds are not defiled.

1 Like

mami,maisha ya nairobi ikikuwa ngumu msee hurudi kwa watu wao Gishagi. Unajua kitu ya kwanza hufanya hawa vijana wawe wezi ni :_(1) njaa (2) bangi

1 Like

You see a little boy but to him you’re prey. If you ever encounter him, chances are you’ll have a brand new “saddest thing I’ve ever seen/experienced”.
Plus some of these boys come from well off families, like that Tomasso Gagula nigga. They actually choose to be criminals. Maybe they’re adrenaline junkies, I don’t know. But someone who steals 5ok then blows it in a week on alcohol, hoes and jewelry is not exactly starving to death.
The problem I have with these little shits is that they’re not just out to steal, but to maim and kill as well. You might cooperate with them but still end up very dead.

11 Likes

Bora nisidungwe visu … I need to get this research done but not at that cost.

akuje nimpeleke

1 Like

Ukitaka kujua Kenya kuna shida, ishi slum for one week season ya mvua. You will appreciate whatever little you currently have. Hata heri kuishi ocha. Unfortunately, these young guys have been raised in those slums. Akiwa huko he feels at home. Basically, they are predisposed to crime from birth due to the environment

4 Likes

Huyu Hessy wa Dandora amenipea hard on…

4 Likes

Unajua am sure wako wengi and are all in different circumstances…
Nakuanga nimewahurumia tu. Both the victims and perpetrators…
Ni kama wote tu wako doomed Coz they live in certain neighborhoods. We can only hope wasikuwe hardcore like the Mexico gangs and those we hear of wa states…

1 Like

Unakumbuka Tomaso Gagula. Jamaa naskiaga kwao walikua tu sawa but alipenda maisha ya uwizi alisare shule pia .Asubuhi na mapema Alijua hajui

4 Likes

how now?

na (3) tamaa ya raha na vitu “nzuri nzuri”…

3 Likes