Hi-Tech Con Game

Ndio unaskianga mwili wa mwanaume umepatikana kwenye mto or ngong forest

How to never get Conned

1. Avoid like a plague any free goods or Services
  2. When a deal is two good think three times
  3. Treat everyone including your mistresses as opportunists and conmen
  4. In every engagement you endeavor to join, ensure you can clearly pinpoint who is being fooled in case you cant find out who is being taken advantage off or getting mixed signals, know its you and run away as fast as possible.
  5. A scenario not mentioned above refer to the composite of the above four strategies.

The only disadvantages of this is you will be locked out of many deals simply because you are thorough and asks many questions in addition to be accused of being a pessimist.

They failed to use common sense. If the company knew where the commodity is sold, why would they pay such a huge differential just to have the it delivered to their premises?

they are busy with other things, so they want to outsource

Greed never fails, its a very strong impulsive force.

unataka kusema companies that outsource products do not know where to buy?

But the office look like a hovel

what do you mean?

Why do you assume that all cons are drop outs? Some are well schooled or even very eloquent and informed. Imagine our very own Echesa discussing military weapons in those complex jargon, with foreigners!

There many many instances where people get conned and keep it a secret and nobody ever knows because if they told anybody (even police) the question they get asked is KWANI WEWE NI NGOMBE AINA GANI ?

Those uninitiated, watch janjaruka series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3Y7iDOU2M

:D:D:D If someone came and told me such a story, I would laugh my ass off. What kind of business on this planet by another business will earn you a 33% profit margin. Unless unasupply county, every time profit margins go into double digits, ujue unabebwa ufala

Hii ni common game they are playing.

Hawa watu waliona mjinga ako na pesa lose and decided to con them.

Its the same strategy con men hutumia kukuoshea pesa. First time to wash money wanakuoshea kaa 10K which is actually real money.
2nd time wanakuoshea another 20K which is real money. You now trust them fully and greediness sets in. Hapo sasa unafanyiwa miosho kaa 5 until you are dry.

Wewe ndo ungepatikana msee, sio sisi. We have heard of so many con stories that if we’re approached by anybody for business opportunities we shrug it off, no matter how legit.

:D:D:D unaoshwa unaanikwa unakauka kabisaa

banaa ulishaunda profit ya 600,000k mara ya kwanza hapo ni pesa ya haraka akili inatulia :D:D:D

First question in this instance should be, what’s preventing them from getting it from the agrovet directly, or telling the agrovet to deliver?

Why do they need me?

Absolutely…

Why would they pay 600 K for containers to be moved from the supplier to the company premises while they could it for a few thousand?

Snail pace