High school girls in the village

Humbwer ungesikia Nani akisema anataka kuwatomba .

He got off lucky. That guy should count his lucky stars because losing everything and no jail term is the easy way out. I reiterate, he was extremely lucky.

Umbwaaaaaa

Noma sana.:D:D:D

Imagine ruining your life and getting a 15-year jail term because of pussy. Yaani that wet crack. It doesn’t get more moronic than that.

Vau ve sawa kasee.

Kula watoto wa shule, hapana ogopa

Kuna wenye wana mourn

Na saa hizo hizo wengine wana moan

Dunia kweli ni nzito!

Ogled, huh…

Kuna kengine nilikadry fry, kitu tam saidi. Given another chance I’ll still do it chini ya waba

Chemos hujahamia kijiji ya wazee

In the USA they list all pedophiles for public notification purposes because this is a behavior those people can’t stop. Remember NTV exposed the Mzungu who came to Kenya to start children’s home to take advantage of poor children only to be discovered he was listed in the USA as a pedophile.

You must be mentally fucked-up to take advantage of children juu huwezi pata dem rika yako. This is a mental condition and cant change someone like this, either let everyone know and avoid them or jail the fucker for life.

Tamu sana toto ndogo

Kuna siku nimeshikwa juu ya DUI nikapelekwa muthaiga… Kuna jamaa alikuwa na defilement case mbili na assault the next day tukapelekwa makadara law courts he was sentenced 16 years each

Don’t try. There are so many 20 year olds that you can fuck

If there is no complainant, nothing happens. That is the case in Kilifi… I have done some work in Kilifi health sector and I learnt that the parents and grandparents there are illiterate, foolish and extremely poor. They simply give out their girls to be eaten at a cost… now, who will report to the cops here? There were many 10-12 year old girls in maternity… fact! But that is no excuse for you to defile children for once you are caught, the minimum you will get is 10 years and it can go all the way to life in prison for defilement!!

Mtoto akililia wembe … lakini zima CCTV

Hii kiyiyi iko sawa na Mimi.

Back in 3rd year Uni my roomate was 36yrs old. I asked him why ako na hio uzee yote chuo akanichapia…
The guy alidishi a 16yr old just before aingie campo akashika ball. Akakataa kuchukua reaponsibility. Huyo mguyz alishikwa akakaa ndani 15yrs!