HII Hata Uchawi Haitasaidia

Chenye hajui hakiwezi muumiza. Ikiwa inakuudhi sana mdokezee tu halafu sahau.

are you insinuating he’s a “one minute man” ???

1 Like

True bro.

The problem is, that quality of Sex might not be worth it, u have to weigh how many people will be hurt in the long run.
Breathe, and try to understand the end game, maybe she wanna get even with the husband, and you don’t wanna be the KYM here.

1 Like

screw her just one time as she requested and you will be done

Avoid that cunt like the plague

1 Like

JUMAKUBAFU KAMUA KITU ,KWANI IKO NINI?MTOTO AKILILIA WEMBE MPE

1 Like

Tomba ujinga

Kuta kitu DF

Life is too damn short whores never do free offers.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]35998[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Don’t fuck her. But fuck it, fuck her hard, then kill yourself. Killing yourself is a form of bravery compared to getting caught.

2 Likes

@aviator alikamuliwa na brother in law wacha wewe ati rafikh

1 Like

Hehehehe, you had to take the tittle to spite the mzee.

Look hia bro, climb that gal. Dont listen to kijiji chicken. You are two consenting adults. Our bodies are the only things we truely and wholly own. Climb her i say. Dont get caught, but climb her .

3 Likes

Umeanza tena hizi story za “Herbivore Men”.

Old monk is the mzee

1 Like

BtOTE=“0%_Omera, post: 404227, member: 2006”]The problem is, that quality of Sex might not be worth it, u have to weigh how many people will be hurt in the long run.
Breathe, and try to understand the end game, maybe she wanna get even with the husband, and you don’t wanna be the KYM here.
[/QUOTE]

You have read this situation very well bro. True she wants to get even with my friend. Jamaa ako jobless kwa sasa, demu ako works, when they disagree the guy gives her two hot slaps and sweep x3 give or take. Sasa anataka kunitumia.

If you decide to fuck her, good for that matter but guilt forever fucks you like some of my friends here. Mr Peabody tell them.

JAMES 4:7
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1 Like

Mla kuku wa mwenziye,miguu humwelekeza! Jiepushe na lawama kakangu.

1 Like