hii kenya yenyu yawaaa pthoooo, the next Gavana is a straight up thug

What goes around often times comes around.

Probably Agnes’s great great grandmother used to till that land in 1923. She had no title deed, it was ancestral land! She probably used to grow nduma and waru and other tubers.

These British fu.ckers came along and told her to get the fuck out and get lost. Her mud hut was crashed and she was thrown in a lorry and dumped in Murang’a.

I mean you never know how or why these things happen.

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE HISTORY!!!

That beberu did not buy that land.

And you’re the same nigger-hating, homosexual ebony KKK bonobo? Parallel universes merged or what?

Hebu saidiana kuimba hapa

Our politics has to change fundamentally if we are to make progress to achieve a more prosperous and just society.

How we choose who leads us is crucial to this change.

Kenyans are not yet ready for good governance.

Our ministry of land is easily the most corrupt institution in this country and its has no place poor ppl in our society…

You missed the point here, its not about BBI or Uhuru etc. We must expose all goons despite their political affiliation

[SIZE=6]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]That’s because you Kenyan bonobos are confused. Personally I blame 8-4-4.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]For instance you hate Americans who never colonised you but love and admire the British royal family that brutally colonised your ancestors![/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]Essentially Kenyans are usually very confused.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]You will even hear a Kenyan saying that he or she loves the queen and princess Diana. Totally confused.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]Hadi anaketi acheki royal wedding… with a handkerchief in one hand…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]You need to learn which white man did what![/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]Which white man supported what![/SIZE]

And I did just that or so I thought.

For instance do you know that Americans supported African student air lifts which were vehemently opposed by the British govt.

Your beloved liberal Obama was a byproduct of those air lifts.

Know your white man. Which one to support and which one can go fu.ck themselves.

In all my years I am yet to see a bag of food aid or medicine from Russia.

The only thing that Russia has ever given to Africans are AK 47s, tanks, bullets, bombs and vodka. Tools of death to destroy the continent.

Na vile mnapenda Russia mkiongozwa na @Sokwe mtu.

The only thing Russia desired for Africa is death! Not even a tractor to till the earth.

:D:D:D Kenya is sweet. Now i understand why my family were back in politics. Cheza na feelings not logic

[SIZE=6]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]You will see a Kenyan praising the range rover as the best car on earth…:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]You will see a Kenyan supporting Arsenal and Man U… what a confused lot. :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]You will see a Kenyan praising Johnnie Walker, Glenlivet and Glenmorangie… what a confused bonobo. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]“Arsenal team yangu damu!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]“Liverpool FC will never walk alone!!!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]Confused bonobos. Hadi mnanunua tshirt ya mkoloni mvae…[/SIZE]

Not funny when I think about the masses.

Mi hushangaa Rington Apoko a very shitty musician hupata wapi dooh while other talented artists are still struggling…

Ghaseer.
Lakini naona uko na point uncle.

Shida yako huwa nini? Ghaseer!

Nairobi county is better off being run by a city board under the guidance of the national government. There are too many vested interests that will soon have the city run by mobsters and gangsters on par the like of Capone.

The same mobsters and gangsters run the national government

Nairobi mnapenda kuchagua wakora into political offices Sana,I even wish babayao was cleared mpatie yeye kiti.Anyway mimi Ni mkulima mdogo hapa karibu na ranch ya Arrow bin Sugoi Nairobi niliacha kuja huwa natembea Dar na Mombasa

Kenya is truly a banana republic.

kumbe uwes huwa na akili!! 8th wonder!! ii story ifikie Miguna aiamplify